416

The little girl said sweetly, "Yeah~"

The woman suddenly felt a little ashamed. Su Shengjing was not as despicable as she had imagined, but it was not easy to provoke.

She was staggering.

After the woman left in a desperate manner, Su Jiu raised her head and said to Su Shengjing, "Dad, that Qin Feng is really bad, we must clean him up!"

Su Shengjing looked down at her, squeezing her little face, "Well, of course we have to clean him up, clean up fiercely."

This time, he will never swallow his breath again!

In the evening a week later, Su Shengjing was invited to attend a large-scale charity evening, and Han Jiani also prepared a suit for him.

Seeing her dad wearing a black casual suit and looking handsome, Su Jiu let out a "wow", "Dad is so handsome!"

Su Shengjing straightened his cuffs in front of the mirror. Hearing the little girl praising him, he suddenly felt so good and full of pride. He reached out and hugged her, rubbed her forehead affectionately, and deliberately asked, "Then, tell Dad. Who is more handsome compared to your little brothers?"

"Of course it's Dad! Dad is the most handsome in Xiao Jiu's eyes!" Su Jiu said without hesitation, and it was easy to say good things.

"Hey, dad will buy you candy to eat."

The little girl's eyes lit up, "Really? I want to eat fruit jelly!"

"Ok."

"Chocolate!"

"Sure."

"Also eat lollipops, white rabbit toffee!"

"Okay, I'll buy them all for you." Su Shengjing was so happy that he completely forgot to restrict the little girl from eating sweets.

Su Jiu laughed triumphantly, lying in his arms and acting like a baby, "Daddy, Xiao Jiu will also go."

"Well, if you want to go, father will take you there." Su Shengjing said, holding her and walked into the room.

He picked a white knitted dress and pink plush jacket for the little girl in the closet. He was afraid that she would be cold and put her on white cotton socks, then put on a fluffy hat, and then wrapped her in her coat and got out.

The charity dinner was held in a five-star hotel in the city center. Before the start time, many people surrounded the hotel. They were all reporters and onlookers who came to shoot. Many security guards kept order.

The red carpet was spread all the way from the entrance of the hotel to the outside. Not long after, cars drove up one after another, with stars sitting on them. All of them wore formal dresses, and after getting off the car, they smiled and greeted the people on both sides.

The camera shot them vigorously, and the flash continued to flicker.

Qin Feng also came to the scene early. He was wearing a tailored black suit, which was very different from the usual cool outfit. In addition, he was very handsome. When he got out of the car, he instantly attracted a lot of attention.

The reporters' shots also fell on him.

This is Qin Feng's first public appearance after being temporarily hidden in the snow. The reporters naturally have to take a few more photos.

With a decent smile at the corner of Qin Feng's mouth, he looked humble and polite.

There were a lot of his fans at the scene, who came here specifically for him. When they saw him, they raised the sign and banner in his hand and shouted, "Brother, the sun is always after the storm, I believe you are the best! The kites will always love you!"

Qin Feng waved to them, put his hand on his left chest, bowed to them to express his gratitude, and the fans suddenly screamed frantically.

His fans basically think that their brother is the best person in the world and it is impossible to do bad things.