457

She is a four-year-old kid now, and she doesn't need so much money at all. Moreover, can any parent be rest assured to give so much money to their children?

Su Shengjing walked over and rubbed her soft hair with a big hand, his eyes were particularly petting, "Daddy made money this year, it is all your credit, of course I have to give you a big red envelope. Does my baby know how much it is?"

Su Jiu knew it naturally, but shook her head pretendingly, and put her little hand on the check to count, "One 0, two 0s, three 0s... Dad, why are all 0s? No, there is a 1!"

Su Shengjing was stunned by her milky voice, and he smiled suddenly, "This is one million, so you can buy many, many things. But let's save it first. When you grow up, you can buy it when you need it, okay?"

"Okay~" Su Jiu nodded obediently, and put the check in his hand, "Dad, this money is too much, you can keep it for me, and then give it to me when I grow up."

Just now one million is reluctant to give him, but now one million is actually willing to give it?

Su Shengjing said amusedly: "Baby, this is one million, much more than the money Uncle Sheng gave you. Are you really willing to give it to your father? Aren't you afraid that he won't give it to you after he keeps it for you?"

"I won't be afraid! Because Dad said that he won't lie to Xiaojiu."

"..." Su Shengjing choked.

Okay, he did say so, Xiao Jiu remembers it quite clearly. And she trusts him so much, without any doubt.

He laughed again, "Well, Dad won't lie to you. Alright, are you sleepy? Take a bath and sleep."

When she finished the bath and went to bed, it was already more than one o'clock in the morning.

Today, the little girl ran over to sleep with Su Shengjing with a pillow and little bear. She nestled in her father's arms like a little cat with her mouth rising, her mood was obviously very good.

Su Shengjing also laughed, and couldn't help asking: "So happy today?"

"Of course I am happy, because I received a big red envelope and a gift. No, pass!" The little girl looked up at him, and then turned around, "The happiest thing is because I can spend the New Year with my dad this year!"

It turned out that the feeling of having a family celebrating the New Year together was like this. It was really different. For the first time, she felt something called "reunion".

Su Shengjing was taken aback when he heard what she said. Then, a warm current suddenly surged in his heart.

He suddenly thought of his previous self. Since leaving Su's house, he has not spent the New Year with his family.

He still remembered that when he quit the entertainment industry, it was also the New Year. At that time, he was living in that shabby rental house. On his mobile phone, he saw countless people scolding him and attacking him, and there were all kinds of nasty things.

Even then, as it is now, there were constant sound of firecrackers outside the window, and people set off fireworks, but he could not feel the festive atmosphere at all, and his mood was always angry and sad, so he numbed himself with alcohol.

In the New Year of that year, he drank a lot of alcohol and spent it in drunkenness.

He became a rat in the stinking ditch, even Su Guobang disliked him, and he ridiculed him. Since then, he has never had the idea of ​​returning to Su’s house, let alone spending the New Year with the old man, eating reunion dinner or something.

In his opinion, only Sheng Tianci and Xiaojiu always regarded him as important people.

This is especially true for Xiao Jiu. She always tells him that she likes her Dad the most, as long as she is with Dad, nothing else matters. She wholeheartedly relied on him to trust him and made him feel that he was also needed and valuable.