584

He fought several times, and once went to the hospital. Of course, he didn't make the others feel better.

He really seldom laughs, because there is nothing to be happy about. Almost every day he only thinks about studying hard, to make himself stronger through this way, and then to retaliate severely against those who have hurt and insulted him and his mother.

The only thing he is happy about is probably living with his mother and the time to meet Xiaojiu sister.

"Brother, smile, okay?"

The little girl was greedy, unable to stand up to her tolerance, he could only lift the corners of his lips, and evoke a very shallow arc.

Su Jiu was stunned in an instant.

Uuuu Zai Zai laughed so beautifully, it was as if the ice and snow melted, and all things on the earth were resurrecting and blooming, making people completely unable to look away!

If the little villain can not turn black and grow up steadily, she really doesn't know which girl will get him cheaply.

That girl must be very beautiful and excellent to match him well, right?

Thinking of this, Su Jiu continued to eat strawberries and asked sideways: "Brother, how many girls are there in your class?"

Rong Si's smile only lasted a few seconds before converging, "More than twenty."

"So many!" Su Jiu opened her eyes wide, and then she smiled, "Then, are there many beautiful girls?"

"No one is pretty." Although there are some flowers in his class, they are all judged by others and have nothing to do with him. And in his opinion, Sister Xiaojiu is much cuter than the so-called school flower.

Rong Si asked in turn, "How about in your class?"

"Ah, there are so many beautiful girls in our class."

Rong Si corrected: "Boy."

He doesn't care about the girls in her class either.

Su Jiu thought for two seconds and said, "There are a lot of boys in our class, too."

"Are there handsome boys?"

"There seem to be a few." Su Jiu said truthfully. She was just talking about matters, but the unbridled eyes suddenly sank and stared at her closely.

Meeting his somewhat dangerous eyes, Su Jiu "cocked" in her heart, and quickly changed her words, "No, no, there are no handsome boys!"

Rong Si raised his eyebrows, "Really?"

Su Jiu, "..."

It's strange that her mental age is obviously older than him. Why is she so afraid?

It's so boring!

Su Jiu looked upright and said loudly, "No, they are not as good as brother!"

Rong Si was taken aback for a moment, as if he didn't expect her to say that. Then, his face looked much better, and the danger under his eyes disappeared.

"Oh." He pretended to respond nonchalantly.

Ah, Zai Zai looks so cool as well.

At lunch time, Su Shengjing personally cooked. When Song Wanqiu came back, she was surprised to see him and Su Jiu. Then her eyes fell on Su Jiu's face, and a smile appeared in her eyes, "Little Jiu, when did you and your father come?"

"I arrived by plane at noon today!" Su Jiu trotted over to her as she said so, stretched out her hands and hugged Song Wanqiu, "Aunt Song, I missed you."

A few years later, Aunt Song is still so beautiful and gentle. Seeing her, she felt like a spring breeze.

She is the white moonlight in Uncle Sheng's heart, but unfortunately, Aunt Song has never accepted him.

Maybe it's because of some inferiority complex that Aunt Song feels that she is from a bad background, and she still has a child from her former marriage, not worthy of Uncle Sheng, right?

Song Wanqiu touched her head and smiled softly, "Auntie missed you too. I haven't seen you for so long. Xiaojiu seems to have grown taller. Time flies so fast. I remember that when I first met you, you were still young. Now you are almost a big girl."