475

Having the little wine is enough.

Su Jiu moved in her heart, rubbed her face in his arms, and said softly: "Dad, if you don't want to go back, you won't go back. Anyway, Xiaojiu will follow Dad."

Su Shengjing hugged her tighter again, his voice became hoarse, "Okay."

After the third day of the Lunar New Year, Su Shengjing returned to work. Now his resources are very good, Han Jiani picked him up a magazine cover, and today he will go to the studio to shoot.

Su Jiu was excited to follow along. She knew that magazine, its cover was talented by many big stars, and it was a symbol of popularity.

Dad is so hot now. After shooting the cover of the magazine, if the shooting effect is good, more and more advertising magazines will find him, and more people will follow him!

The weather was good today, there was no snow, but the sun was shining. Su Shengjing drove Su Jiu to the studio, parked the car and hugged her out of the car, and walked towards the entrance.

He was not the only one who came to shoot today, but there were also some models and other stars, so there were many staff present. Seeing Su Shengjing coming, they cast their sights at him.

Su Shengjing is wearing a black stand-up collar sweater and a British style coat today, with a pair of long legs wrapped in black trousers, which are particularly seductive. His figure is very well proportioned, like a walking sculpture. It is not an exaggeration to say that he is a male model. He is totally different from the sloppy and greasy man before.

The female staff gathered together and talked excitedly, "Ah, ah, Su Shengjing is so handsome, why do I think he is getting more and more handsome?"

"You are not alone! I also think he is a lot more handsome, he seems to be more handsome than when he first debuted!"

"I like to see him holding the little wine, it's super daddy and masculine!"

"Hey, I want to give birth to a monkey for Su Shengjing! Have a daughter as cute as Xiaojiu!"

As soon as she said this, she was immediately despised by the people next to her, "Just rely on you, dream, right? A daughter like Xiaojiu is not something ordinary people can give birth to. I am really curious about who her mother is?"

"I'm also curious! It must be a big beauty, right? Look, he passed to Anyuan with a little wine, how come I feel so much like my father is bringing the child to find my mother?"

"Don't tell me, I feel this way too! I found out that Su Shengjing and An Yuan are very good friends? I saw their scandals on the Internet before, and I wanted to smash CP, but I didn’t comment because I was afraid of being scolded by their fans..."

"A good match is a good match, but... if you ask An Yuan to be someone else's stepmother, she would be too wronged, right?"

Along the way, Su Jiu vaguely heard someone talking about her father, but judging from their excited and a little shy expressions, they should be complimenting her father?

They also talked about Big Beauty. At that time, they learned that Han Jiani said that An Yuan was going to shoot a group of fashion movies for this magazine, and the time was today, so Su Jiu would come over.

She wants to see beautiful women! Who doesn't love big beauties?!

After walking into the studio, Su Jiu saw An Yuan shooting inside at a glance.

Several staff members were nearby lighting her and setting up the scene, and the photographer was engrossed in shooting.

Among those people, An Yuan is the most dazzling. She was wearing a royal red dress with a v-neck and waist, showing a beautiful swan neck and collarbone, as well as shiny white skin. The makeup on the face is exquisite, the bridge of the nose is pretty, and the red lips are full.