462

This was the first time he spent the New Year with Sister Xiaojiu, and for the first time he was tangled in clothes. In the end, Song Wanqiu chose a set of clothes for him. After Rong Si changed it, he went out nervously.

Su Jiu was sitting on the sofa in the living room drinking the warm water that Song Wanqiu poured her, and she was amazed when she saw the little villain coming out.

The little villain is wearing a white stand-up collar sweater and a black jacket. He wears a dark gray scarf around his neck. Although it is a simple style, it can be worn on him. It looks very good. He can go directly to the children's clothing ad.

He is even more handsome than the little child stars who shoot commercials.

With such a superior facial features, Su Jiu was suddenly looking forward to seeing how he would look when he grows up.

It must be as written in a novel. If there is a beautiful face that has been meticulously crafted and no flaws can be found, those deep eyes like a cold pool will fall into it at the first glance. It is the only one. A person who can match the male protagonist Li Mohan in appearance.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, she is really looking forward to how cub would grow up!

Just imagining that caused Su Jiu to be a little excited, and her heartbeat accelerated.

Rong Si was a little embarrassed by her. He didn't know what she thought, so he could only speak first, "I'm fine."

Su Jiu quickly recovered, wishing to pinch herself. What's going on, this old aunt is staring at a child in a trance, she's really hopeless, she's not reserved at all!

At this time, Song Wanqiu also changed her clothes and came out. Su Jiu pretended that nothing happened just now, and said with a smile: "Brother, Auntie, let's go!"

When going out, Su Shengjing took Su Jiu's hand, and Rong Si followed them behind. Looking at the little girl's fleshy little hand, there was a strong impulse in his heart.

He wants to lead, what should he do?

When other little boys were walking with her, they held her hand.

With Rong Si's character, it is too difficult for him to take the initiative. He struggled inwardly for a while, and finally made up his mind. When Su Jiu walked down the stairs, he took her hand in time, "Be careful not to fall."

He doesn’t know what Su Jiu the little villain thinks in her heart: Her cub is so good!

It's not in vain that this old mother wants to save you from fire and water!

There are many people in the amusement park, and many parents have brought their children over. Su Shengjing and Su Jiu were still wearing hats and masks, covering most of their faces as they did every time they went out.

Otherwise, Su Shengjing felt that he and Xiao Jiu might not be able to leave the amusement park today. Sometimes the popularity is high, which is also a kind of distress.

Even if the two were as low-key as possible, Song Wanqiu and Rong Si still attracted the attention of many people.

God, is this woman a star?

How can she be so beautiful and her temperament so outstanding, not inferior to those female stars on TV. And the little boy next to her, who is equally beautiful and beautiful, like the little prince, who can be used as a avatar in any photo.

Rong Si noticed the various gazes from around him, and he was a little uncomfortable. If he hadn't promised Little Jiu Sister to come to the amusement park together, he would definitely turn around and leave.

He had had enough of this feeling of being watched.

Until now, he hasn't forgotten that when he and his mother had just moved to that dilapidated community, several aunts were downstairs watching them carry their luggage while knocking on the seeds.