502

If she doesn't want to be entangled by him and Qiao Man anymore, perhaps the best way is to stay away from them.

"Really going?" Sheng Tianci on the side couldn't help but say, "Is there something that can't be solved? Why must you go? If you and your mother are afraid of being retaliated by that **** Rong Cheng, I can ask you the best bodyguards to protect you, 24 hours a day, how about it?"

Rong Si shook his head, "Mom said I can't owe uncle anymore, it will be unclear."

"What's more? Did I say that you should pay it back? What I did was done by myself, willingly!"

He really didn't want Song Wanqiu and Rong Si to leave, he was used to having them in his life. And he knew that he had feelings for Song Wanqiu.

Finally, there is a person he likes, and he wants to keep her.

Su Jiu had a broken face and a slightly sour nose. She took Rong Si's hand and said, "Brother, don't go... There must be a way, okay. Can you not go?"

Rong Si's eyes drooped, and he was silent.

The police officer led them into the interrogation room. As soon as he entered, Sheng Tianci walked to Song Wanqiu, his eyes locked on her firmly, "Why are you leaving? Have you already decided?"

Song Wanqiu nodded, "I want to stay away from that man. As long as he and Qiao Man are together for one day, A Si and I will never have a good day. Rong Cheng will not let it go, but I don't want to see him again."

Even if she glanced at that man, she felt like vomiting, as if she had eaten a fly.

So, does Auntie really want to leave?

Suddenly, Su Jiu couldn't digest it for a while, and it was very heartbroken to think that it would be a long time to see the cub.

She squashed her lip, looked at Song Wanqiu and the little villain back and forth, and said reluctantly: "I don't want my aunt and brother to go..."

Song Wanqiu touched her head, but smiled strongly and did not speak any more.

Rong Si was also silent, the atmosphere suddenly became stagnant, and the expressions of Su Shengjing and Sheng Tianci were a bit complicated.

In the end, Su Jiu said, "Then, if Auntie has to go, take your brother back to see me when you have time. Otherwise, Xiao Jiu will be very sad!"

"Okay, my aunt will definitely bring your brother back to see you." Song Wanqiu reached out and touched her little head again, her eyes full of reluctance.

Although this little girl is not related to herself, but it brings her and A Si a lot of warmth and happiness. In her eyes, Xiaojiu is no different from her relatives, so she is really unwilling to forget her.

However, she really didn't want to trouble Sheng Tianci for giving them any more. If she stays any longer, she will not only have to live an uneasy life every day, but also feel bad about it. Because she really has nothing to give them back.

She even dared not respond to Sheng Tianci's intentions.

He is too good, and she is a divorced woman with a child, her family is not good enough, she feels that she is not qualified to stand beside him. Even if he really likes her, his family will probably not agree, just like the Rong family.

She doesn't want to step into that kind of place that doesn't belong to her anymore. From now on, she will take her son to live a good life. That's enough.

Song Wanqiu took a peek at Sheng Tianci from the corner of her eye. Seeing that he was always staring at him, with a hesitant expression, her heart suddenly became more uncomfortable, as if a heavy boulder was crushed.

She failed him, and she was sorry for him.

However, he deserves better.

Qiao Man learned that Song Wanqiu had agreed to her terms and fulfilled her promise not to pursue this matter. As if nothing had happened, she gave her a large sum of money for living expenses in other places.

Since the two sides reconciled and reached an agreement, the police did not go into it and released Song Wanqiu. After returning home, she glanced at the apartment where she had lived for a while, and even though she was reluctant to leave, she still began to pack up.

She wanted to leave before Rong Cheng was discharged from the hospital, and could not let him know where she was.

Seeing her tidying up, Rong Si was not idle, and quietly tidied up with her.

They don’t have many things, so it’s not difficult to pack them up.

Song Wanqiu turned her head to look at her silent son, feeling a little uncomfortable. She couldn't help asking, "A Si, do you think your mother is very useless?"

Rong Si raised his eyes to look at her, "No."

In his heart, his mother is the best. And he also knew that a large part of the reason why his mother did this was for him, so that he could stay away from those bastards, change the environment, and grow up well.

"Actually, mother felt that she was useless, so she let the **** off." Song Wanqiu smiled bitterly. "It's just that mother can't fight him, so I can only stay away from him as much as possible. If we don't leave, he will definitely come to find fault. Yes, I don’t know what to do yet."

"If you can't fight him now, it doesn't mean you won't be able to fight him in the future." Rong Si said while putting his clothes in his suitcase, his tone was calm, but there was a faint power.