554

"Of course you can't do this yourself, you have to find someone to do it for you. Come on, what do I need to arrange?" Sheng Tianci was quite positive.

He originally thought that An Yuan the great beauty would suffer a bit if she were with Su Shengjing, but a single dad with a small oil bottle would not be popular in the marriage market.

Even if Su Shengjing can make money now, she is also not short of money, no matter which aspect of the conditions are so good, do you want any man, why would she want a single father?

But if she also has a child and is a single mother, wouldn't she be a good match for Su Shengjing? The two will have a lot of topics in common, right?

Sheng Tianci thought happily, and heard Su Shengjing say: "I have a plan."

"Okay, you say."

There was an upsurge to help An Yuan find the child on the Internet. She also increased her reward money to 2 million. This amount is really tempting. Netizens tried to find clues one by one.

Xue Zhen’s computer was frequently attacked by hackers, but it was a pity that she had bought this computer for a short time. Apart from An Yuan’s photos, she left no clues, so even if she was attacked, she was not afraid.

Even when the police interrogated her, she was calm and unhurried. She only admitted that she had sent An Yuan photos, and she did say some radical and non-brained things just to keep her in the company, and she didn't know anything else.

The police asked her where An Yuan gave birth and who the doctors and nurses were. Xue Zhen said that she had no impression at all. Like An Yuan, all her memories of that year were fragmented.

Unable to ask anything, the police had no choice but to let her leave the police station.

After going out, Xue Zhen sneered, with a bit of pride.

Hmph, this is the end of the matter, she can't tell her if she doesn't. An Yuan broke her financial way, and she couldn't do without teaching a lesson. She is the only one who knows about the child from beginning to end.

As long as she doesn't say it, An Yuan won't have a clue.

(A repeat of chapter, will attach the next chapter here.)

Xue Zhen couldn't help asking, "Where is this?"

"You don't need to know where it is." The man in the back seat said coldly.

The car stopped in one place, and the man forcibly pulled her out of the car. Entering a dilapidated bungalow, she was pushed hard to the ground.

Xue Zhen fell heavily and almost broke a handful of old bones. The pain made her grimace.

"Big brother, how do we deal with this old woman?"

Deal with?

Xue Zhen panicked when she heard that, "Aren't you asking for money? I'll give it to you, you let me go!"

The two men didn’t hear about it and didn’t respond. Xue Zhen heard the man say: “Brother, should I call her family now and ask them to make money? Although this woman is old and ugly, but the money It should be a lot, tens of millions is no problem."

Tens of millions?!

Xue Zhen was so shocked that her jaw was about to fall. The two men really opened their mouths.

Although she is not without tens of millions, just an artist like An Yuan has earned her tens of millions in these years. But if she just give it to these two kidnappers, how can it work?

"Two big brothers, my family doesn't have that much money! I'm just an ordinary agent, and I'm not a big star. Where does the money come from?"

"I pooh! Stop pretending, we know how much your wealth is, so we started on you. Dare to fool us, I think you are impatient!"

Xue Zhen quickly said: "Don't! Two big brothers, if you have something to say, how much do you want?"

"Not much, twenty million!"

20 million?

Xue Zhen almost vomited a mouthful of old blood. Isn't this what the lion said? Might as well kill her!

"Let's go, do you want money or death?" the man asked surly.

Xue Zhen swallowed, "Of course I, I fear dying, but you also want too much money, I can't get it out!"

"Can't get it out? Okay, then you just stay here!" After the man said, he left her and went out.

As time passed, Xue Zhen put on a sack, breathing hard, feeling that she was going to be smothered to death. She couldn't stand the feeling of suffocation, she yelled at the surroundings: "What about people? Are you planning to suffocate me? In that case, you won't get any money!"

The man walked in again, stretched out his hand to tear off her headgear, and saw the light again. Xue Zhen saw two tall men wearing devil masks and clown masks in front of her.

Both of them showed only their pair of eyes and stared at her straightforwardly. She was shocked at once, this was too crippling!

The man in the clown mask said, "How about it, have you thought about it? Will you consciously give us 20 million, or let us go to your family to ask for it? We know that you have a teenage daughter who is in junior high school. She looks pretty good looking at the photos, hehe..."

Xue Zhen's eyes widened as soon as she heard it, and she asked in a panic: "You... what are you going to do? I warn you not to move my daughter, otherwise I won't let you go as a ghost!"

"Do you think we are afraid of you? Anyway, we have done such a big deal. What is it to touch your daughter?"

"No! My daughter is young and she doesn't know anything. Just come to me if you have anything to do, don't hurt her!"

"What's the use of rushing to you? Our brothers have always robbed money and sex. Here you can only rob money but not sex. We can only move your daughter, hehe!"

The clown smirked and looked at the person next to him, "Brother, let's go squat for her daughter, junior high school little sister, tut~"