483

An Yuan felt uncomfortable. After thinking about it, she asked her in a low voice, "Xiao Jiu, who are Aunt Song and brother you just mentioned?"

She deliberately asked with Rong Si, otherwise it would appear abrupt.

Hey, why does pretty sister care about this?

Su Jiu keenly noticed something wrong, but didn't think much about it, only when An Yuan asked casually and replied: "It's Xiao Jiu's neighbor, we have a good relationship."

It turned out to be a neighbor.

Not what she thought, An Yuan sighed in relief and said with a smile: "If you have a good relationship, you should take some home for them to try. This hot pot restaurant can pack it, and later sister asks the waiter to pack it and take it back for you, OK?"

"Okay~ Thank you, beautiful sister!" Su Jiu said sweetly, looking at this beautiful face close at hand, with the look of a little girl, and after feeling a little bit about the injustice of the Creator, she continued: "Sister, you are the most beautiful woman Xiao Jiu has ever seen, and you have the most moving lips~"

An Yuan was startled for two seconds, and then she laughed out loud, "You little girl, where did you learn this?"

The little girl laughed, "I learned it on the Internet! Some men will say that when they see beautiful women~"

An Yuan, "..."

Learned on the Internet, what this little girl usually reads, this kind of words is not serious, Su Shengjing does not care?

There are everyone on the Internet, Xiao Jiu is so cute, she can't let her learn badly.

An Yuan couldn't help but look at Su Shengjing and said, "Do you usually let Xiaojiu play with the mobile phone? You also teach her to surf the Internet?"

Su Shengjing coughed slightly, "She doesn't need me to teach, the little girl is very smart, she can play with the mobile phone. She can even post my Weibo and read comments, let alone just go online."

An Yuan is a little surprised, Xiao Jiu will actually read comments on Weibo?

This is too great, right?

She is only four years old, can she already read?

An Yuan squeezed the little girl's face, "Little Jiu, how does your little head grow and why is it so smart?"

"Does this still need to be said? Of course it is with me." Su Shengjing has a hint of pride on his face. He used to be a school tyrant, and it's not strange to give birth to a smart daughter, okay?

An Yuan glanced at him squintingly, and said with a sullen smile: "You are not ashamed to praise yourself indirectly?"

She just said, and the little girl in her arms said seriously: "Sister, Dad is right, Xiao Jiu is smart because Dad is also smart! Dad is the smartest person in the world, a hundred times smarter than Xiao Jiu! "

An Yuan, "..."

This little girl is really a dad blind worshipper, so she doesn't forget to praise her dad.

However, it is really enviable.

Su Shengjing was praised by the little dumpling abruptly, and still praised that there is nothing in the sky, and he was more proud and happy in his heart, it was more beautiful than eating ice cream.

When he went back, Su Jiu lay on Su Shengjing's shoulders, reluctantly said goodbye to An Yuan, and admired the beauty and figure of the big beauty by the way. After feasting on her eyes, she left with her father.

At midday, bright sunshine shone on the glass window, and the snow outside the window melted a bit, but the temperature was still very low. Rong Si sat at the desk, wrapped his quilt tightly, and continued to write his workbook.

Last semester, he had passed the skipping exam, and when school started after the year, he went straight to the sixth grade. Originally, the teacher wanted him to skip to the third grade first, but the third grade skipping exam was for him a pediatrics.