535

Early the next morning, An Yuan woke up in a daze.

She rubbed her dizzy temples, and after opening her eyes, she found that she was in a completely unfamiliar room. She was shocked, and unconsciously lifted the quilt.

She was relieved to see that her clothes were worn intact, and there was no strange feeling except for a little dizziness.

But where is this?

She looked around the room for a week, the room was mainly blue and white, clean and refreshing. From the decoration point of view, it should be a man's room. However, there is a cute rabbit pillow on the bedside, a frog alarm clock on the bedside table, a light pink carpet on the floor, and a lot of cute toys and furnishings on the decorative cabinet.

An Yuan can be sure that there is a little girl in this family.

Last night...what happened, how did she get here?

As she was thinking about it, a cheerful voice suddenly came from the door, "Pretty sister, you are awake!"

Before seeing who it was, An Yuan couldn't help but curl her mouth when she heard this voice.

The little girl ran into the room and threw herself on the bed, blinking at her with big beautiful clear eyes. She wears a pair of ponytails, a pink bunny pajamas, and a hat with rabbit ears at the back, which is very cute.

"Sister, you slept for a long time, the sun has been exposed!"

The little girl's milky voice made An Yuan's heart soften uncontrollably, and smiled at her, "Xiao Jiu, is this your home?"

"Hmm, this is my father's room!"

An Yuan, "..."

It was Su Shengjing's room...

The little girl laughed, "Sister, you sleep in my dad's bed, you are responsible to dad!"

She said astonishingly, she immediately stunned An Yuan, her expression became embarrassed, and she quickly changed the subject, "Xiao Jiu, what happened last night, why am I in your house?"

Su Jiu couldn't help sighing, that kind of indiscriminate medicine is really powerful, and it will make people seem to be drunk, brain fragments. Fortunately, she dragged her father to keep up with the big beauty. If she is taken away by another man, she doesn't know what will happen.

"Sister, don't you remember? You drank a lot of alcohol last night, and then you became drunk and couldn't go home. My father brought you back. He came back with you on his back!"

When Su Shengjing walked to the door of the room, what he heard was the little dumpling eloquently talking about how he brought the person back last night, and that he did his best to take care of her, which was somewhat exaggerated.

What kind of heart is this little dumpling?

If he was right, it should be... Want to match him with An Yuan?

The little dumpling is really extraordinary. Other children don't want a stepmother, but she seems to wish him to find her a stepmother.

"Pretty sister, my dad is very good at taking care of people, right? If a girl marries him, she will definitely be very happy!" Su Jiu stared at the big beauty close at hand, and her mind kept popping up "So beautiful." Ah so beautiful", "How can it be so beautiful", "It would be nice if the big beauty was my mother" and so on.

Su Shengjing was also embarrassed, and he couldn't listen anymore, so he could only walk in and picked up the little dumpling, "Don't talk nonsense."

Xiao Jiu looked innocent, "I didn't talk nonsense. Dad, I'm complimenting you."

She is doing an assist for Dad, he is still not happy?