533

It is not convenient for her to go to the hospital in this situation. Su Shengjing can only find a cold towel to wipe her face, and feed her a few glasses of water.

In the middle of the night, An Yuan's body heat subsided, and then she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Su Shengjing breathed a sigh of relief, but when she woke up tomorrow morning, it seemed that it would not be easy to explain.

Su Shengjing turned and left the room. As soon as he walked out of the door, he was surprised to see the little dumpling standing by the door, "Baby, why are you still not asleep?"

Su Jiu didn't want to admit that she wanted to peek and listen. She didn't expect her father to come out suddenly and be caught.

She stuck her tongue out, "Daddy is not there and can't sleep, I want my dad to coax me."

A gentle smile appeared in Su Shengjing’s eyes. Well, this feeling of being needed by children is really great.

He hugged the little dumpling and walked towards the master bedroom, put her on the bed, and after she got into the bed, Su Shengjing bent over, kissed her on the forehead, smiled and asked, "Baby, how do you want Dad to coax and sing? Or telling stories?"

The little girl didn't even think about it, "Tell a story!"

"Okay, Dad will tell you a story. But after listening, you have to go to bed right away. It's already late, you know?"

Su Shengjing leaned against the bed, picked up a fairy tale book, and told her a story. Even though she has heard those fairy tales many times, she still likes to listen to them.

Su Jiu was wrapped in a thick quilt, lying comfortably in the quilt and listening to the story. As she listened, she couldn't help but think of the little villain far away.

Little villain...

It has been a while since he left. Although he would make phone calls or videos from time to time, she still missed him on the Nth day when the little villain was away.

Especially in the memory of her father's busy work before, and the days when she lived in his house. At night, Aunt Song will be like her father, telling her stories in a gentle voice.

The little villain also listened. Usually she fell asleep while listening. When she woke up the next day, the quilt on her body was always well covered. And she often monopolized the little villain's bed, so he had to huddle with Aunt Song.

However, the little villain never complained.

Hey, what a nice little boy, she really missed him!

At this time, on the other side, in an ordinary residential area in the small town, Rong Si hadn't slept yet.