477

Su Shengjing's mouth twitched, "It's just a snack, can she not want to eat something delicious?"

"Dad! I'm not that greedy!" Su Jiu's face flushed, righteously affirmed.

In front of the beautiful sister, can't he save her some face?

An Yuan thinks she is really cute, she really wants to take her home as a daughter to spoil her, buy her a lot of delicious food and fun toys, and buy her a beautiful little skirt, tie nice hair, just think about it...

Strangely, Xiaojiu was the only child who made her think this way.

Even if she had seen a cute child before, she had never thought of it like this before.

"Sister, I'm waiting for you, I want you to take me to eat ice cream hot pot!" The little girl happily stretched out her hand to pull the hook with her.

An Yuan smiled and hooked her, then glanced at Su Shengjing and said, "Lend your daughter time for a meal, don't you mind?"

Su Shengjing was a little helpless. He said that it was useless if he minded. The little dumpling was all hooked by others!

She was looking forward to it, how could he make her unhappy?

And An Yuan, he hasn’t eaten with her yet, it’s okay to have a meal, but...

Su Shengjing was a little worried, and said to her: "Aren't you afraid of being photographed by paparazzi? It's time to write silly things again."

"Whatever, if you can't have a little freedom in life, it's boring." An Yuan said disapprovingly, and she reached out and tapped the little girl's nose, "Xiao Jiu, remember to wait for me."

When Xue Zhen walked over, what she saw was An Yuan chatting with Su Shengjing, and she stretched out her hand to tease the little girl in his arms, and she was a little annoyed.

How many times did she tell her to keep her from dealing with Su Shengjing and do her business well, but she just refused to listen and let her gossip with him.

Nowadays, many marketing accounts are scribbling on the Internet, saying that she has a leg with Su Shengjing, and that the little girl looks a bit like her, and also pulled out the childhood photos of An Yuan before for comparison.

But when she looks at it that way, they really bear a lot of similarities. The marketing account says that the two might be blood-related, and no matter how bad they are, they are also distant relatives.

As a result, many netizens on the Internet are knocking on An Yuan and Su Shengjing's CP, various P pictures and fan novels have come out.

This made Xue Zhen annoyed.

What kind of thing is Su Shengjing worthy of being compared with An Yuan, who she has cultivated?

Xue Zhen walked over, glanced at Su Shengjing sideways, and said somewhat irritably, "Xiaoyuan, why don't you prepare for the next shoot and chat with some insignificant people here? You aren't afraid of delaying business."

When she saw her, An Yuan's face was obviously colder, "I won't delay, don't worry."

After speaking, she quietly said to Su Jiu: "Little Jiu, sister is going to shoot first, see you later."

"Okay~ pretty sister, I'm waiting for you!" The little girl nodded obediently.

Xue Zhen glanced at her contemptuously. When An Yuan turned around, she followed her behind and whispered: "If I'm not here, you will forget what I said. You are becoming more and more self-conscious. Look into it."

"If you want to do this again, do you know if you are self-destructing your future? How many times have you said that, don't associate with a tainted celebrity like Su Shengjing, it's not good for you!"

"You are a first-line actress, how can you be slapped by others casually, are you stupid?"

An Yuan didn't want to hear her say this, so she couldn't help speeding up her pace.

She has always said that Su Shengjing is stained, but she has never believed it.