463

He heard very clearly at the time. They said that their mother was so beautiful, but she took the child by herself. Maybe they were unscrupulous. They were dumped when they were bumped up by a wild man. They hadn't gotten any benefits yet to move to this kind of place.

He looked at them angrily, their consciousness of not saying anything wrong, and talking about him.

He said he was not polite, he didn't say hello when he saw adults, and he stared at them...

He still remembers their disgusting and contemptuous eyes.

After that, they did not gossip about his mother. He knew that they were jealous of his mother's beauty, but they were sloppy.

Rumors about his mother spread around the community, so that every time he and his mother went out, he would face a variety of eyes, making him feel uncomfortable, and wishing to poke their eyes blind!

Seeing that the little villain's jaw was tight, it seemed a little stiff, Su Jiu immediately knew that as a lonely and taciturn child, he must be unaccustomed to coming to such a large number of people.

Something must be done to divert his attention!

The little villain has endured a lot of things that he shouldn't bear at his age. The reason why he was brought to the amusement park is to let him have fun, let him be a real kid, and don't always look like a little adult.

Thinking, Su Jiu suddenly saw something, pointed her finger to the front, and said excitedly: "Brother, shall we drive the bumper car?"

Rong Si, "..."

Bumper cars...

So naive.

But seeing the look of expectation on the little girl, he nodded, "Okay."

Su Jiu immediately took his hand and ran forward, not forgetting to turn her head and say to Su Shengjing: "Dad, I play bumper cars with my brother, buy tickets for us!"

Su Shengjing, "...?"

Didn’t the little dumplings see that most of the bumper cars are children and their parents?

But, she made it clear just now that she wants to play with the bastard.

Okay, for the sake of the New Year, her father will be a tool man again for the time being.

After Su Shengjing bought the ticket, Su Jiu pulled Rong Si into the venue. Su Shengjing stood by the fence and warned uneasy.

"Boy, protect the little wine later, don't let her get hit."

Rong Si nodded vigorously, and of course he would protect Sister Xiaojiu.

Su Jiu has never played bumper cars since she was young, and she didn't expect to play it once today. Moreover, to still play with the villain who killed her cruelly in the original novel!

This is really fantasy.

It is also the first time for Rong Si to play this. After getting in the car with Su Jiu, he quickly studied it, and it will be done immediately. He drove the car around the field, flexibly controlled the steering wheel, and avoided other cars.

Especially when other cars rammed in the direction of Su Jiu, he immediately turned the steering wheel and turned the car around. If it hit him, he would also hit back.

Standing outside, Su Shengjing saw that he had indeed been protecting the little dumpling, and his hanging heart was let go.

This bastard is still trustworthy, not bad.

Song Wanqiu's eyes always fell on the two children inside. Seeing them fully enter the state, she became more and more vigorous, especially when she saw the corners of Rong Si's mouth raised slightly, as if he was smiling, she also laughed.

There is only the little wine, which can make A Si regain that pure smile.

However, at this moment, she suddenly noticed that one of the people around her was also staring at the two children.