581

On the second day of the summer vacation, Su Shengjing took Su Jiu by plane and arrived at the small town of Jiangnan where Rong Si was located.

As soon as they got off the plane, Su Jiu breathed a completely different air from the capital. It is a small town without much pollution, and the air is too fresh.

These days, An Yuan still has a job. When filming in a field, Su Shengjing can only bring Su Jiu over by himself, but An Yuan will come back a week later and make an appointment with a family of three to travel. In other words, Su Jiu can only stay here for a week at most.

This is too short, she wants to stay with Zai Zai for a while!

So that Su Jiu felt that every minute was precious, so she took Su Shengjing and walked out of the airport quickly, "Dad, hurry up, hurry up~"

Getting up early to catch the plane, Su Shengjing was not as energetic as Su Jiu, and he didn't want to come over, so he was sleepy at the moment and was dragged by her to go faster.

Seeing the girl's impatient look, he felt a little unhappy. Does this girl like that little **** so much?

Isn't she going to fall in love early?!

After leaving the airport, they flagged down a taxi smoothly.

Sitting on the way to the little villain's house, Su Jiu looked at the scenery of the small city outside the window, which was very different from the bustling capital, and looked forward to it.

She didn't tell the little villain which day she would come, just want to come by surprise. She hopes that when he sees her, it will be a surprise rather than a fright.

Rong Si now lives in a residential area not far from the city center. The greening and various facilities are quite average. It is not as good as the residential area in the big city. The sanitation is also average. The trash cans on the roadside are full of rubbish. The weather exudes an unpleasant smell, and there are flies flying around.

Su Jiu covered her nose and sighed again. He was obviously a big man who turned his hands for the cloud and rain, but now he lives a life just like an ordinary citizen. She wanted to help him change to a better community, but he refused, saying that it was already very good.

She has to say that the little villain has a strong self-esteem and does not like to owe others things, especially favors.

She heard Uncle Sheng said that the little villain and Aunt Song would pay him back part of the money every year. Even though he had said many times that they didn't need to change them, he didn't lack the money at all, but they still insisted on paying it back.

There is a supermarket near the community. Su Jiu turned around and said to Su Shengjing: "Dad, let's go to the supermarket to buy some drinks and fruits for my brother and Aunt Song, right?"

It is true that you shouldn't be empty-handed when you visit someone else's home. Su Shengjing agreed and took her to a nearby supermarket chain.

Su Jiu pushed a shopping cart, first came to the food area, took some drinks and snacks, and then took her father to the fruit and vegetable area, took a packaged fruit basket with several kinds of fresh fruits, specially used for gifts.

Putting the fruit basket in the shopping cart, Su Jiu turned her head inadvertently and saw the strawberry section, many people were picking strawberries. Among those people, she saw a familiar figure at a glance.

Su Jiu's eyes widened suddenly.

The little villain, it's him!

Rong Si is also pushing a shopping cart. The cart is full of vegetables, fruits and some daily necessities. Apart from that, there is nothing extra, unlike other kids who buy snacks and drinks.

As he passed the strawberries, he couldn't help but stop. After looking at it for a while, he picked up a box as if he wanted to buy it, but after seeing the price, after hesitating for a few seconds, he put the strawberry back, and his thin lips pressed slightly.