460

Su Shengjing took out his cell phone and saw the caller ID on it. His expression was a bit complicated and he didn't want to answer it. However, after hesitating for two seconds, he still picked up the call.

Today is the first day of the Chinese New Year, so he gave the old man a little face.

He whispered to the person on the other end, "Let's talk."

Su Guobang was annoyed when he heard it, "What is your attitude?"

Su Shengjing sneered, "What attitude? Shouldn't you be used to it?"

"You..." Su Guobang didn't want to celebrate the Chinese New Year but still arguing with him unluckily. He turned off the topic and said, "Today is the first day of the new year. Don't you want to let the child come to receive the red envelope?"

Su Shengjing knew that the old man wanted to see Xiaojiu, but he was unhappy, and said coldly: "She has enough red envelopes, and there is no shortage of your share."

As soon as Su Jiu heard it, she knew who was calling, and she didn't need to think about it. If she went to Su's house, Su Guobang would definitely give her a big red envelope. But if Dad doesn't want to go, then she doesn't want it.

Su Guobang was even more annoyed. Su Shengjing, a bastard, never thought about taking his child back to Su's house, even if he didn't have a meal, he could only watch the programs recorded before Xiaojiu on TV and online.

Also, a few days ago, the foolish bastard went to a field to film, he entrusted the child to Sheng Tianci and let him take care of her.

In short, he would rather let outsiders take care of the child than her own grandfather. The child still doesn't kiss him, and she hasn't called him grandpa yet.

No, she seems to have called.

Su Guobang suddenly remembered that when she first met that little girl, she had called him grandpa. But he didn't have a good attitude towards her at the time and scared her so much that she never called again.

Su Guobang was very regretful. He had known that he would completely accept the little girl, and he shouldn't have treated her like that.

It's alright now. For the New Year's Eve, other old ladies and grandchildren have grandchildren under the knees of Chenghuan, so he can only live alone, not even a child who says "Grandpa Happy New Year" to him. Moreover, the housekeeper and the servants also went home, and the Su family villa looked particularly deserted.

The more Su Guobang thought about it, the more frustrated he became, and he also looked forward to Su Shengjing's return with the child. However, because of his temperament, it is impossible to lower his face to discuss with Su Shengjing. He still has a serious tone, "What do you mean by not lacking my share? Children's New Year's Eve is a traditional custom! Things that have been passed down for thousands of years must be followed! Don't talk nonsense, and quickly bring your child over!"

"No, unless you apologize to Xiaojiu properly, otherwise, I won't let her see you." Su Shengjing finished speaking, and hung up the phone mercilessly.

Oh, even if the old man changes his mind, he can't forget how the old man treated the little dumpling before.

He said that she was an illegitimate daughter, and he choked her neck and said that he would send her to a foreign country to raise, frightening the little dumpling. He also said that she would not be allowed to enter the door of Su's house in any way.

Now he regrets it, but he doesn't have the attitude that he should have. Why should he do what he said?

The little dumpling will not like it either.

Su Shengjing thought, lowered his head and asked Su Jiu, "Baby, do you want to see the old man last time?"

Su Jiu blinked her eyes and said, "Is that the fierce grandpa?"

"Yes."

"I don't want it if Dad doesn't want it!" Xiao Tuanzi was determined.

Su Shengjing smiled suddenly, and rubbed her hair with his big hand, "Good. He was so fierce before and can't be easily forgiven. Baby, we don't need to give face to those who have bullied us."