491

On the set side, half an hour passed, Rong Si was even more worried before Song Wanqiu's call.

He would go to the dessert shop to wait for Song Wanqiu to get off work every three to five. He would sometimes go there on weekends. He never met his mother who took such a long time to entertain guests.

More importantly, before his mother hung up the phone, her tone was obviously wrong.

He was almost certain that something happened to his mother.

Seeing his lips pressed tightly and his chin tightened, Su Jiu knew he was worried, and even became nervous with her, and suggested, "Brother, would you like to call Auntie again?"

Rong Si nodded and immediately dialed Song Wanqiu's phone, but still no one listened.

Seeing him put down the phone, Su Jiu suddenly had a bad feeling. The first thing she thought of was the man she had seen in the playground before. It was Aunt Song's ex-husband, who had been pestering her all the time, and it was impossible to guarantee that he would not trouble her again.

Another is the current wife of Aunt Song's ex-husband, who also went to the dessert shop to find faults. So, maybe Aunt Song is really in trouble now, otherwise, how could she not listen to the little villain's call?

This is abnormal.

"Brother, give me your cell phone and I'll make a call!"

----

(I want to cry. This part is also MISSING!)

----

After making a scene, Su Shengjing came out to find two children. Seeing the little dumpling and the little boy standing under the ginkgo tree with a solemn expression, he hurriedly walked over and rubbed the little dumpling's head, "What's wrong with the baby, it's so windy outside, isn't it cold to stand here?"

Su Jiu raised his head and said to him, "Dad, my brother called Aunt Song several times, but no one answered. We are a little worried about Auntie Song."

Ok?

"Did something happen temporarily?" Su Shengjing was a little surprised.

Rong Si shook his head, "No, my mother would usually answer the phone."

Su Shengjing thought for a while, and felt that it was true that her child was out there, and she definitely would want to contact him all the time. How could she not answer the phone?

This is very strange.

As he was thinking, another cold wind came, Su Shengjing shivered, and quickly picked up the little dumpling, wrapped her in his coat, and then lowered his head and said to Rong Si, "I'll talk about it if you have something to do. It's cold. If you catch a cold, how can I tell your mother?"

Rong Si pursed his lips, turned and followed behind him. Back on the set, it was immediately warmer, but the hand holding the mobile phone was still cold and uneasy.

If mom is okay, she should call back.

However, until now, there is no movement on the phone.

After another five minutes, Su Shengjing's cell phone finally rang.

Rong Si immediately answered the phone, and Sheng Tianci's anxious voice rang from there, "Hello? Sheng Jing? Something happened here, you..."

Did something really happen?

Rong Si's heart suddenly mentioned his throat, and immediately asked, "What's the matter?"

Sheng Tianci didn't expect that it was him who answered the call. After a pause, he immediately changed his words, "It's nothing, let Su Shengjing answer the phone. I have something to tell him."

Rong Si didn't hand over the phone to Su Shengjing, and asked persistently, "Did something happen to my mother?"

Hearing this sentence, Su Jiu immediately pricked his ears and waited nervously for what follows.

"No, don't think too much about it. Something has happened to my company and I need to tell you Uncle Su. Boy, call him."

"What about my mother?" Rong Si asked, anxious and flustered in his tone that would not appear in normal days.

"Oh, I saw your mother just now. She's okay. There was a customer who ordered takeout, but the deliveryman never came, so she went to deliver it in person, so she didn't answer your call." Sheng Tianci found an excuse.

"Then let her pick it up now."

"I'm afraid it won't work now, she just went out again. Good, give the phone to Uncle Su." Sheng Tianci pretended to be calm, as long as he knew how guilty he was now.

Intuition tells Rong Si that there must be something wrong with her mother, and it is not a good thing. But Sheng Tianci didn't want to say that he could only return the phone to Su Shengjing first.

Su Shengjing took the phone and put it to his ear to answer. I don't know what Sheng Tianci said to him, his brows frowned tightly, "How could this be? ...Okay, I see."

Hanging up the phone, Su Jiu immediately raised his face and asked him, "Dad, what did Uncle Sheng say?"

"I didn't say anything, but he said that his company had a problem and asked me how to solve it. You are still young, and you don't understand the company's affairs, so you don't need to worry about it." Su Shengjing said, not wanting the two children to follow up. He turned off the topic and said: "My filming today is over, let's go back to the hotel. Do you want to have supper, I will take you to eat?"