406

The woman had an expression of disbelief and resentment, and her voice became choked, "Su Shengjing, how can you do this? Last night, you said that you love me the most and you will marry me, and today you turn your face away from me! Are you still a man? I gave you two fetuses!"

The people around looked over, everyone was stunned.

No, the man in front of him is Su Shengjing?!

Then the little girl in his arms is the little wine?!

Passers-by took a closer look and confirmed that the man was undoubtedly Su Shengjing, his height and body shape were the same as what they had seen on TV. What surprised them even more was that he actually seemed to have some kind of obscure relationship with this woman who didn't know where it came from?

What did the woman just say?

Hit him twice?

If so, then Su Shengjing is really scumbag!

Su Shengjing's eyes became cold, and he was almost certain that he had encountered something a few years ago. At that time, a few inexplicable women approached him and were taken so-called "intimate" photos at a precise angle, which caused him miserable harm.

It seems that he has blocked someone else's way and was targeted again.

"Su Shengjing, don't think that if you don't contact me, everything will be fine. You must give me an explanation!" The woman said that she stepped forward and wanted to catch Su Shengjing. At this moment, a man with a big cow suddenly Rushing up, he grabbed the woman and pulled her aside.

"Ah!" The woman was startled, feeling that the man's strength was amazing, and her arm seemed to be twisted off!

What rushed up was the bodyguard arranged by Su Guobang for Su Jiu, who usually only protects her in secret, and usually does not show up. Seeing that this woman was going to entangle her, he had to come forward and pull her away.

At the same time, the tall figure stood in front of Su Shengjing and Su Jiu.

Seeing that it was a bodyguard, Su Jiu was overjoyed, and her little head turned quickly, and said to him sternly, "Uncle, do you know this aunt? She is your wife, she actually said she likes my dad and asked my dad. What can you explain to her? Is there a problem with her brain? If so, take her to the hospital!"

The bodyguard looked back at her, startled at first, and didn't react for a while.

But he quickly understood what she meant, and reprimanded the woman in an angry manner: "How many times have I told you that I am your husband! Can you stop confessing your husband on the street? You have to force me to send you to a mental hospital, right?!"

The woman looked dumbfounded, and she didn't expect this man who appeared suddenly to say so.

Who is he, is this helping Su Shengjing out of the siege?

His appearance disrupted her plan!

Originally, she planned to pester Su Shengjing in full view, accusing him of being a scum, and when the people around her took the video and put it on the Internet, and then let the marketing account add fuel and vinegar, Su Shengjing could hardly argue.

Even if he can't be blocked, but within a short period of time, he will be scolded miserably by netizens who don't know the truth, and his work will be delayed.

Moreover, even if it is later discovered that she has no improper relationship with him, not many people will believe it. After all, netizens don't know what the truth is. If he can really clarify, she also has a way out, as long as she says she is mentally ill, and everything is just gibberish.

Although it will be scolded by netizens at the beginning, after a period of time, it will be forgotten.