455

Rong Si naturally had no reason to refuse, and if it was for Little Jiu sister, he would be extremely happy.

However, he hasn't practiced the piano for a long time, and he doesn't know if he is still at his previous level. Thinking about this, he suddenly became a little nervous, and didn't want to play abnormally in front of Little Jiu Sister.

Rong Si adjusted his breathing secretly, and quickly went through the things he had learned before, making sure that he had not forgotten, and then he put the violin on his shoulders and began to play with Su Jiu's expectant eyes.

He was playing a brisk song with his head slightly lowered, his long eyelashes hanging down, and a small shadow under his eyelids, and his violin playing was elegant and expensive, like a little prince.

Su Jiu couldn't look away, oooooooooooooooooooooooooo handsome!

How could there be such a handsome kid?

At the end of the song, Su Jiu was still feeling the aftertaste, and it took a few seconds before she came back to her senses, praising without hesitation, "It's so good, brother is amazing!"

With her affirmation, Rong Si breathed a sigh of relief.

Seeing him holding the violin reluctantly, and seeing the logo on the body, and seeing that it was a valuable brand, Song Wanqiu asked with regret, "This violin is expensive, isn't it?"

Su Jiu immediately shook her head, "Not expensive, not expensive, brother likes it!"

Rong Si tightens his lips.

It's not that he has never bought a violin, so he knows the price of this violin, at least tens of thousands. In fact, he also prepared a New Year's gift for Sister Xiaojiu, but... after comparing the gift she gave him, he suddenly couldn't give it.

Although Song Wanqiu didn't expect Su Jiu to give Rong Si a gift, she also prepared a New Year gift for her in advance. She took out a knitted scarf from the room, smiled and said to Su Jiu: "Xiao Jiu, this is the scarf that auntie knits for you, do you like it?"

Su Jiu nodded vigorously, "Like it!"

Song Wanqiu's smile deepened, "The aunt will show it to you."

As she talked, she put the scarf on the little girl's neck. The scarf was a festive red. The little girl's skin was white. The two colors formed a sharp contrast, making her face blushing, so cute.

Song Wanqiu couldn't help touching her little head like Sheng Tianci, "Little wine is so cute."

"Auntie is so beautiful!" The little girl had a sweet mouth. She glanced at the scarf on her neck happily, and said, "Auntie, brother, I'm going home first."

When she turned around with Su Shengjing, Rong Si suddenly stopped her, "Wait a minute."

Ok?

Su Jiu looked back at him curiously.

"I also have a gift for you." The little villain looked a little uncomfortable, and walked to the room quickly after speaking. When he came out, there was a square box in his hand with a layer of pink colored paper outside.

Rong Si handed the box to Su Jiu, his eyes dodged, as if he was embarrassed to look at her, and his voice lowered, "I made this myself, for you."

When he said this, he was very nervous.

The gift he gave is just a handicraft that is not worth any money. He wondered if Sister Xiaojiu will dislike it?

She gave him such a valuable violin, but he gave her something like this. In any case, she was at a loss.

Think about it carefully, he owes her a lot.

But with his current conditions, he can't pay it back. He can only wait until he grows up, and then give her back twice as good as she had given to him.