402

"I saw it in a dream!" Su Jiu said with a serious expression, "Brother, what I dreamed about is exactly the same as what happened just now, so I am worried that you will be described as a thief by them as I dreamed. Because of the criticism from many people, I am very worried about you."

Su Shengjing was originally curious about why Xiao Jiu said that, it turned out to be just a dream?

Wait, does she dream of that little bunny now?

Rong Si was also surprised that what she was talking about was just a dream, but he listened very seriously, and even believed it. He nodded, "I will tell the teacher."

Su Jiu suddenly opened her eyes and smiled, "Well, this is good! Brother, you have to be good, so I can rest assured."

He smiled brightly and looked at her with a little warmth in his eyes, "I will protect myself."

"Also, you can tell me anything you encounter in the future, don't hold it in your heart. We are good friends, and the meaning of the existence of friends is to listen and talk!" The little girl's voice was full of energy and smile.

Good friend.

The corners of Rong Si's mouth raised slightly.

Suddenly I felt that the word was very beautiful.

"Well, we are good friends." Rong Si said, his eyes locked on her, his eyes deep.

Now I am a good friend, but I will not be anymore when I grow up.

He said he was going to marry Xiaojiu sister, he must work hard to do it.

The first thing Rong Si did after arriving at the school the next morning was to tell the head teacher about being besieged and almost beaten last night.

The head teacher was very surprised. The child gave him the impression that he was taciturn and unsmiling, and obeyed the discipline very well. Although he didn't like to play with other children, he didn't offend anyone. He actually came to complain now.

It should be compelling, right?

However, this child is indeed very provocative, and it is not impossible to attract people's jealousy. The head teacher believes him.

"Okay, the teacher knows, I will talk to them. You are right, tell the teacher about this in time. If they still trouble you after the conversation, you must tell the teacher that I will be fair for you. "

"Thank you, teacher."

The head teacher smiled at him, "You're welcome. Okay, get ready to go back to class. Also, this exam is very good, I want you to keep it up."

Rong Si nodded, then turned and left the office.

When walking on the promenade, the bright sunlight in the morning came in and fell on him, bringing a trace of warmth.

Rong Si felt the warmth, looked sideways in the direction of the sun, and squinted his eyes.

In the past, no matter what he encountered, he would never talk to people, let alone ask for help, so that he ignored that there are still good people in this world. He originally thought that life was unfair to him and his mother, but now he feels that it is not that bad.

Rong Si retracted his thoughts and walked in the direction of the classroom.

Thinking of Sister Xiaojiu's cute face and her words of encouragement in his mind, his steps couldn't help but become lighter.

The commercial received by Su Shengjing entered the shooting stage and became busy again. The advertiser posted the news on Weibo before the filming, and it became popular before the broadcast.

Qin Feng hasn't received a new job for more than a month, and spends most of the day at home, watching Su Shengjing's TV series and commercials in a hurry.

He has to say that Su Shengjing's enthusiasm is too high now, and it seems to have surpassed him. If this continues, he may become a dark horse at the awards ceremony at the end of the year.