479

An Yuan didn't want to listen, she couldn't help but retort in a sharp tone, "You think too much, not everyone is as dirty as you think!"

"You mean I'm nasty too?" Xue Zhen was frustrated, "Xiaoyuan, do you think that the contract is about to expire, so you can do whatever you want? I am really good for you, but what do you think of me?!"

An Yuan closed her eyes, feeling that it would be unnecessary to say one more thing to her, "Anyway, I promised Xiaojiu to eat with her, so I can't break my promise."

"Isn't she just a little kid who doesn't understand anything. It's worth your attention, so you don't hesitate to act as a springboard for the father and daughter?"

"Yes, I'm the heart." An Yuan's eyes sneered, "Even if I am used as a springboard, I am willing."

After speaking, she walked over directly in front of Xue Zhen.

Xue Zhen was so angry that she didn't know what to say. Looking at her back, she thought of something to stop her and said, "Xiaoyuan, wait a minute, I have something to ask you."

An Yuan stopped and turned to look at her, "If you want to ask me if I will renew my contract with the company, then I will tell you clearly, no."

"..." Xue Zhen really wanted to ask this question, but after hearing her answer, her face suddenly sank, "Have you made a decision?"

"Yes."

"When?"

An Yuan twitched her lips, "A long time ago, were you satisfied?"

A long time ago?

Does she want to get rid of her?

Xue Zhen felt a mouthful of old blood rushing to her throat. She started taking An Yuan since she debuted, hoping to make her a big star. Now she has become a big star, but she has forgotten her roots!

She can't wait to get rid of her and look for a new owner. It's really unfeeling. She doesn't care about it at all.

"Xiaoyuan, if you insist on leaving, you may regret it. I guess you can’t find a second agent who will spend so much effort on you. I really treat you like a daughter, your next agent, can they do this for you?"

Hearing the warning in her words, An Yuan frowned and squinted at her and said: "I don't need anyone to treat me as a daughter. I only need an agent who can treat me as a human being, not just a money maker. A tool, I don’t even have basic human rights!"

Xue Zhen naturally didn't admit it, and never felt that she had done something wrong. She immediately retorted, "I only use you as a tool for making money? Xiaoyuan, you can't talk nonsense. When did I not give you human rights? "

"Oh, if you don't let you fall in love, there is no human rights? Is it possible that you really like Su Shengjing, he is a useless man, now it is completely dependent on his daughter, I don't know what you fancy him..."

"Enough!" An Yuan interrupted her, her beautiful face seemed to be covered with a layer of frost, "It's useless if you say more, I have already made a decision."

"Are you so unfeeling?"

An Yuan seemed to hear something funny, "Unfeeling? The contract I signed with you is still the version when I debuted a few years ago, and I have never changed it. According to that version of the contract, the money I earn will be yours and the company. Take the big head, and what I get is only a small part, what else do you want?"

It is because of this that Xue Zhen wants An Yuan to always do things under her own hands. After all, there are no big stars willing to sign such unfair contracts. They are all young artists who have just debuted and they have to sign.