421

An Yuan put down Su Jiu in time, Su Jiu immediately grabbed Song Xinyan's little hand, "Sister, are you here too?"

"Well! I came with my dad. My dad said that this is a charity party, which is to donate money to those in need. I also want to help them, so I came with my dad!"

Worthy of being a heroine, she has a kind heart~

"Sister, you are so good." Su Jiu praised, and said: "Sister, do you want to go to dessert with me? There are desserts over there, they are delicious."

"Okay!" Song Xinyan happily agreed, and turned around and said to Song Jiye: "Dad, can I go to have dessert with Sister Xiaojiu?"

Song Jiye touched her head helplessly, "Go, I know you want to play with Sister Xiaojiu, but don't run around, do you know when you come back after eating?"

After speaking, he ordered the assistant who came with him to help him look at the child. The assistant nodded and followed behind the two little girls.

An Yuan followed, her eyes never left Su Jiu, she felt how cute the little girl looked. She has thought about it countless times, if she gets married in the future, how good it would be to have such a daughter.

Just thinking about it, she heard Su Shengjing's voice, "Slow down, don't run."

She turned her head to see that Su Shengjing was next to her, separated from her by two people, and his attention was also on Xiao Jiu. She could clearly feel his care for his daughter.

Perceiving her gaze, Su Shengjing also looked at her, suddenly a little embarrassed, and nodded in tribute to her.

An Yuan also nodded at him quickly as a response.

Her assistant followed the two of them, and suddenly felt that she and Su Shengjing... inexplicably seem to be a match. What's the matter?!

Not right, she must be dazzled.

Her little sister is a fairy, no man is worthy of her, so is Su Shengjing!

What's more, Su Shengjing still carries a small oil bottle. Even if the little wine is cute, it would be too wrong for An Yuan to be a stepmother. She hasn't talked about her boyfriend yet, so how could she be treated like a stepmother?

And this scene was filmed by many reporters, and it seems that these two can spread the gossip. If this is reported, the heat is absolutely high!

Standing in an inconspicuous corner, Qin Feng deliberately kept a low profile. He reached out and took a glass of champagne from the waiter, took a sip, and fixed his eyes on Su Shengjing's direction.

Seeing him walking very close to An Yuan, he gritted his teeth secretly.

This Su Shengjing, really let him take advantage of all the benefits. Fortunately for him, he can get in touch with first-line female celebrities like An Yuan. However, is it not relying on the daughter?

Does he have any use for himself?

As for the online praise of his good acting skills, it seems to him nothing more than that, not much better, at least no netizens say so well.

The woman he hired before was useless and messed up things. She also helped Su Shengjing get a wave of fans on the hot search, and let him pick up a big deal. Every time he thinks of wasting so much money, but making a wedding dress for Su Shengjing, Qin Feng is so angry that he wants to kill.

But it doesn't matter, Su Shengjing can be lucky once, twice, three times... but it is impossible to be lucky every time!

Tonight, he prepared a good show for Su Shengjing, which was carefully planned by him. He didn't believe it, Su Shengjing could still be so lucky.

This time, he wanted Su Shengjing to make a fool of himself in front of everyone, so that he could not turn over!