433

She hurriedly pulled the housekeeper aside, "Uncle housekeeper, I see a bad guy, he always fights against my father, can we keep up with him? Can't let him bully my father!"

Ok?

The housekeeper looked sideways and recognized that it was Qin Feng, who had conflicts with the young master before. This guy also wronged the young lady and caused the young master and the young lady to be attacked by the Internet, which is really abhorrent.

It's all hidden by the snow, isn't it honest?

The butler agreed, "Okay, Uncle Butler will take you there."

"Well, we have to follow it quietly, we can't be discovered by him!" The little girl reminded him in a soft voice.

Qin Feng might be planning something bad again. It would be no good if he was alerted.

Facing the cute little girl, the butler had no resistance, picked her up without any second words, left the scene, and followed quietly.

Qin Feng rushed to the lounge in a hurry, and when he came outside, he gritted his teeth. He wanted to see what the hell was Su Shengjing doing and why the woman panicked like that.

Don't really die in it!

He looked around and made sure that no one was there. Then he reached out and knocked on the door, "It's me!"

The door of the lounge opened immediately, and the woman poked her head out from inside, and said with red eyes: "Mr. Qin, you are here, you... come in quickly..."

"What's the matter?" Qin Feng went in without knowing it.

As everyone knows, this scene was captured by a secret camera.

After Qin Feng entered, he didn't see Su Shengjing's figure in the room, his face became more gloomy, and he asked the woman: "What about the others?"

"He was there just now, but he disappeared after I came out of the bathroom, so I was panicked. Mr. Qin, what should I do now? You... think of a way." The woman looked like she was about to cry.

"It's gone? What did you eat? A man who doesn't even have the strength to resist is not optimistic!" Qin Feng was so angry that he couldn't wait to slap her twice, "Does he know our plan?"

This is what he worries most. If Su Shengjing knows about it, he will be vigilant, and it will be even more difficult to deal with him in the future!

But Qin Feng's voice just fell, and there was a sneer behind him, "What did you say--"

Qin Feng said, "...!!!"

This voice...

He immediately turned his head, the tall man standing behind him, who is it if not Su Shengjing?!

He didn't look like something was going on at all, so he looked at him coldly. The atmosphere in the lounge suddenly became tense.

"You..." Before Qin Feng could say anything, "Bang!" A fist slammed into his face.

Qin Feng was caught off guard and fell on the sofa when he was beaten, his nose bleeds and he was extremely embarrassed.

"Su Shengjing what are you doing? Are you crazy?!" He growled low and wanted to get up, but was pushed back by Su Shengjing.

He firmly grasped Qin Feng's collar with one hand, his eyes gloomy, "Qin Feng, where did I offend you? You want to target me again and again?"

Qin Feng "cocked" in his heart, did Su Shengjing know it?

But he could not admit it and pretended to be stupid: "What nonsense are you talking about? I can't understand a word. When did I target you? What did I do, do you have any evidence?"

"Don't admit it? Very good." Su Shengjing sneered, turned to look at the nervous woman behind him, "Bring the things."