590

The man was frightened by the terrifying look in his dark eyes, and he was so much taller than him, and he was immediately even more daunted, "Then, that's not the case, I will pay you a thousand yuan, as a mental loss for your daughter. No?"

"Do you think I lack of this money?" Su Shengjing was very annoyed, he suffocated his stomach, and really wanted to punch someone at the moment.

But this man has a good attitude of admitting his mistakes, and there are so many people here, he is not easy to get started.

But if he didn't beat him, just listened to his apology, and he couldn't swallow this breath. It was just so close, Xiao Jiu was about to get hurt!

Su Jiu ran up and hugged Su Shengjing's arm, "Dad, forget it, I'm fine, we just accept his apology and compensation."

Although her father was venting her anger, she didn't want to see her father getting so angry because of her incident. This time she came out to see that the little villain and Aunt Song were right, but she also wanted to come out with her father to relax. Oh no.

After that, she looked at the man, "Uncle, there are so many people on the beach, and so many children. It's dangerous for you to drive this kind of car. What if you hit someone?"

The man touched the back of his head and said awkwardly: "I really didn't expect this car to lose control. I won't drive this car anymore."

He glanced at Su Shengjing and saw that his eyes were still so gloomy. The man shrank his neck, quickly compensated him by a thousand, and ran away hastily.

Before long, two people with the appearance of staff came over and pulled the car away. Su Shengjing looked back, still very upset.

Su Jiu held his broad palm and comforted him in turn, "Dad, don't be angry anymore, Xiao Jiu is fine."

Su Shengjing took a deep breath, tried to calm his mood, and then put his daughter in his arms again, "Fortunately, you are fine. If something had happened to you, Dad doesn't know what to do."

Su Jiu rubbed his arms and said to him: "Dad, I have finally found you and mom, how can I give up? No, don't worry~"

Su Shengjing pursed his lips, hugged her tightly, gritted his teeth and said: "From now on, you must be by my side, and you are not allowed to go forward by yourself, have you heard?"

Su Jiu knew that her father was also scared, so she nodded obediently, "Well, I got it!"

After finishing speaking, she turned to look at the little villain behind her, smiled and said, "Brother, you saved me again. Your life-saving grace is unforgettable~"

Rong Si looked at her steadily, and was suddenly disappointed by these words.

The girls on TV generally don't talk about life-saving, but don't repay them, but only promise by their bodies?

Su Shengjing glanced at Rong Si again and repeated, "Thank you."

Although it is true to dislike this kid, it is also true to thank him.

Forget it, because he saved his daughter again, he would no longer dislike him, and allow her to be friends with him, as long as he doesn't act excessively.

After thinking for a while, it seemed that this was not enough. He handed him the one thousand dollars that the man had lost, "Give you the money."

Rong Si did not answer, shook his head and said, "No."

"Then what do you want? I'll send it to you?"

Rong Si paused for a few seconds, and looked at Su Jiu from the corner of his eye, "Uncle won't give what I want."

However, even if Uncle Su refuses, he will find a way to get it.

For sure.

Su Shengjing said, "......!!!"

What did this kid say, say it again?!

Su Jiu was also a little confused, how did she feel that the little villain meant something. Moreover, it's about her?