481

The staff at the scene watched them leave, feeling that they looked like a family of three and took out their phones to take pictures.

After posting it online, the fans of both were excited.

Su Shengjing's fans naturally want to see this scene. Their brother is a good match for the big beauty, and she is also very good to Xiaojiu, and Xiaojiu obviously likes her very much.

It would be great if they could be together.

An Yuan’s fans are not so happy anymore, only a small part of them are in favor, and most of them are opposed, and they ran to Su Shengjing's Weibo to scan the screen, please let the young lady be beautiful alone, the young lady can’t be a stepmother!

There were also those who scolded Su Shengjing for wanting to eat swan meat, and did not look in the mirror to see what his virtues were. Su Shengjing's fans were upset when they saw it, so they quarreled with them.

Without knowing it, both parties came to a hot pot restaurant not far from the studio.

An Yuan had asked her assistant to book a private room, and the three of them walked in tightly. Although the guests inside looked over curiously, they didn't recognize who they were.

Su Jiu breathed a sigh of relief, fortunately she was not recognized. Otherwise, she would not be able to eat the ice cream hot pot she was thinking about!

When she came to the room and sat down at the dining table, An Yuan did not put the little girl down, but hugged her on her lap.

Su Shengjing, "..."

Obviously the little dumpling is right next to him, but he can only look at it, is this fair?

Whose daughter is Xiaojiu anyway?

It's a pity that the person holding the little dumpling is An Yuan, and he can't say anything. If it were someone else, he would have stopped them from doing it a long time ago.

After An Yuan took the menu, she handed it to the little girl, lowered her head and asked her in a very gentle voice, "What do you want to eat, little wine? Order whatever."

Being held in the arms of the big beauty, Su Jiu felt that she was about to melt when she heard such a voice.

This feeling is so happy.

It's no wonder that some TV drama heroes are going to die. When they are hugged by the heroine, they will say that they can die in the arms of the heroine, and he is satisfied.

That's how it feels!

Su Jiu tried to calm her excitement, but she was not polite, and looked at the menu in An Yuan's arms. She pointed a little finger at a hot pot mixed with ice cream flavors, "This!"

"Little wine is really good, this one is the best." An Yuan smiled and handed the menu to Su Shengjing, who was sitting on her right. "What about you, what do you want to eat?"

Su Shengjing was originally not interested in this ice cream hot pot, but only accompanied the little dumpling. He casually said: "I will eat whatever you eat."

The waiter on the side looked at the three of them back and forth. Although they couldn't see their faces, they had such a good relationship!

She smiled and said to An Yuan, "This lady, your husband is so kind to you. You have such a lovely daughter, which is so enviable. It's almost enough for a family of three to eat an ice cream hot pot. We also have staple and cooked food in our store, you can order some."

A family of three?

An Yuan was stunned, knowing that the waiter had misunderstood, and subconsciously wanted to explain. However, when the words came to the lips, she did not say anything.

Forget it, misunderstanding, misunderstanding, anyway, it's just a meal, and she doesn't know the waiter, so there is no need to spend time explaining.

Seeing that she didn't mean to explain, Su Shengjing didn't bother to speak.

Anyway, he has received few misunderstandings, and he doesn't care about this one more.

Moreover, he doesn't know why, he doesn't seem to want to explain that much.