442

However, their brother is so nice.

Maybe it's because he has a daughter, so he is extra tolerant to those little sisters who don't know right from wrong. Not only did he not accuse them, but also tried to persuade them.

Can such an older brother not be loved?

Fans of Qin Feng didn't expect that Su Shengjing would say this, and they suddenly felt uncomfortable.

Actually the whole thing is very clear, isn't it? The police reported that the brother they had always liked was not what they had imagined, but they just refused to accept the reality.

There is one thing Su Shengjing said right. They are also the children of the family, some of them are the jewels of their parents. Why should they make themselves so humble for a man like that?

Some of Qin Feng's fans were also moved by Su Shengjing. Although they did not turn to be his fans so quickly, they decided not to hack him in the future.

And there is a saying, even if someone doesn't like Su Shengjing very much, they really can't hate his cute daughter Xiaojiu.

At this dinner, Su Shengjing was the biggest winner, and his popularity rose to the top once again. Not only because of Qin Feng, but also because An Yuan and Han Xiao bid for his watch at the same time at the auction, which is a bit fascinating.

Netizens commented one after another, [Hahahaha~ The battle between the actor and the queen finally lost to money! 】

[Tsk tsk, I suddenly hope that Su Shengjing and the actor Han will be together, and then Ono will be together with me, perfect! 】

[No way, no way! It doesn't matter if the actor Han is with Su Shengjing, Jiujiu can't be with the actor's son, he is too domineering and will bully Xiaojiu! 】

[What's overbearing? Didn’t you see him teach that little prick to help Xiaojiu? It's so handsome, there is nothing, this is the initial form of the domineering president! 】

[Does anyone like me think that An Yuan is a good match for Su Shengjing? I think they have a good relationship...]

【You're not alone! I also think they are a good match! Su Shengjing is so handsome! He looked so handsome in a suit last night, especially when he was holding the baby with one hand, his boyfriend stat was maxed! I suddenly felt that my mother is in love! (There should be groundhog screaming here)]

[Su Shengjing is very handsome right now, but there is no need for the duck upstairs to be so excited. 】

In sharp contrast to these, Qin Feng ranked second in the hot search.

The comment area on his Weibo has fallen, and there has never been a shortage of people who watch the excitement on the Internet, and there are so many people who mock him and ridicule him and insult him. However, he is currently in custody and should not be seen.

At night, Su Shengjing sat in the room and saw on his cell phone that Qin Feng was scolded all the way to the second place in the hot search. He couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed.

At that time, he was also subjected to such abuse. It's just that he was wronged, and Qin Feng made it by himself.

What is a good reincarnation in the way of heaven, that's it.

As he was thinking, a small head came in at the door, accompanied by a soft voice, "Dad?"

Su Shengjing returned to his senses and looked up, and saw Xiao Jiu wearing a fluffy rabbit pajamas with a bear in her arms, looking at him with big eyes blinking.

The corner of Su Shengjing's mouth raised subconsciously, "What's wrong with the baby? Can't sleep?"

Xiao Jiu ran in with her plush slippers, and pounced on the bed, "Dad, Xiaojiu wants to sleep with you!"