419

An Yuan laughed again. It was a joy from the heart. She ignored Xue Zhen and turned to the assistant and said, "Help me get the coat."

The little assistant nodded, "Good!"

She was always distressed that her little sister wore so little in the weather of several degrees below zero, but the old witch Xue Zhen didn't feel distressed at all, but she was anxious.

The body of an artist is very important. How does it compare to a few beautiful photos taken by a reporter?

The little assistant quickly took a warm coat and put on An Yuan, Xue Zhen rolled her eyes.

She had long discovered that An Yuan's thoughts were no longer with her, and she had repeatedly advised her not to miss Su Shengjing, and had to wait until she was thirty years old to consider the relationship. She just didn't listen.

She is no longer under her control, and it is estimated that as soon as the contract expires, she will find another company.

What An Yuan said is the company’s biggest money maker. Xue Zhen didn’t want to lose her, so she changed her attitude and said with a smile: “Xiaoyuan, I’m actually doing it for you. You see so many female celebrities came to the scene. We have to be the most outstanding one. The dress I picked for you is a new model that has not yet been launched by a major brand. It is worth hundreds of thousands. It would be a pity that you didn't show it."

Hundreds of thousands?

An Yuan frowned and looked at her unhappily, "This is a charity party. You pick me such an expensive dress? Are you not afraid of the media writing it?"

When she said that, Su Jiu instantly felt that Han Jiani was more professional in terms of brokers!

The dresses Han Jiani prepared for the artists attending the charity dinner tonight are low-key and inexpensive. The one set on her dad is only a few hundred dollars. She also asked the female star not to wear heavy makeup or deliberately show herself in front of the camera. They must take this dinner seriously and attend with a sincere attitude of doing good deeds.

Another point is that the dresses she prepared for female celebrities are all high-necked and long-sleeved dresses, and the skirts are still very large, and she urges female celebrities to wear two more warm pants under their skirts, don't just freeze yourself in pursuit of beauty.

If she is sick, she will not praise them for their dedication, but will feel that they are not responsible for herself.

Compared to the pit broker of a pretty aunt, Han Jiani is really great!

So the artists in Shengtian Entertainment follow her willingly.

Xue Zhen doesn't have such a high EQ. She just wants to control the artists, treat them as cash cows, but don't treat each other sincerely, and give them enough humane care. It's strange that the artists don't have any opinions in the long run!

Xue Zhen also became a little unhappy, "I worked so hard to find you a unique dress. I want you to shine at this dinner party, but you still blame me?"

An Yuan took a deep breath and felt that she didn't make any sense with this person, "I will thank you for other occasions. But this is a charity dinner. Is such a high-profile luxury really good?"

"Why, then why don't you come here wearing a tattered dress? Isn't that enough to respect this dinner party?"

Such strong words are unreasonable.

"..." An Yuan didn't want to argue with her, looked at Su Jiu, smiled and said: "Little Jiu, sister, okay?"

"Okay~" The little girl responded sweetly and stretched out her hand to her, asking her to hug her.

Seeing An Yuan hugged his daughter, Su Shengjing's arms were empty, and he was very disappointed. But he couldn't tell her not to hold her, so he coughed and said, "Little girl is not light, you... hold her for a while, and hold her for a long time, you will get tired."

Su Jiu, "......???"

Is Dad saying she is fat?