𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟭: 𝗶 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻

Start from the beginning

I used my one free hand to send her flying into the air. She flew higher than the school building and screamed out as she evaporated and the ashes rained on me.

"Gross!" I whined as I got up and dusted myself off.

| harley |

The last demon disappeared and we all looked at each other before facing Luna. Her eyes were glowing for a while before they returned back to normal. "That was the last one," Luna said before she walked past us and headed towards the school.

Seriously?

I opened my mouth to say something and Athena cut me off. "Don't you dare," She glared before walking off.

"Okay, what the hell did I miss?" Khloe asked loud enough for us all to hear but Luna was already gone and Athena didn't respond. Khloe gave me a questioning look and I shrugged.

𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𐐒𐐚

| khloe |

"Are you okay?" Ricky asked as I walked straight into his arms. He encased me in a hug and lightly kissed my forehead.

I moved to look up at him and he had a concerned look. "Tell me what's up," He said softly and I sighed. "I spent my lunch fighting off a fire demon," I said and he tried to hold in his laugh.

"I'm serious," I urged and he stopped smirking. "Hey, we need to talk about what just happened," Athena said as she approached us. I stayed in his arms as I turned slightly to look at her. "You got dust in your hair," Ricky said as he moved to touch it and she stopped him by holding her hand up.

"No no. It's ashes from a demon," She stated nonchalantly as he gave me a look.

"So you guys really were fighting demons?" He questioned and she nodded. "It wasn't fun," Athena grumbled before turning her attention to me. "I think we need to get everyone together and actually talk about this," Athena suggested.

"But Luna's pissed at us," I said and she nodded.

"You're mad at Harley," I continued and Athena nodded.

"No one's seen Chase in hours," I added and Athena paused before nodding again.

"This isn't gonna go well," Ricky added.

"Are you sure you wanna put all of us in the same room?" I questioned and Athena sighed as she whipped her hair to the side and a load of ash fell onto the school floors. "Ew," I muttered and moved aside as it formed a small mountain. "Listen, this day went from bad to shit, so please, save me the dramatics," Athena sighed as she fluffed the last of the ash from her hair.

"We don't have a choice. As a victim to this," Athena said as she pointed at the pile of ash. "I deserve to know where it's coming from and if I have to start wearing a shower cap," She whined and I sighed. "Harley seems to know nothing about it though," I mentioned.

"For once," Athena muttered as the bell rang for the last lesson. "Just get Luna to come to the base. I'll deal with Chase," Athena said before walking off to her last class.

Ricky moved his arms from my waist and onto my shoulder as we walked to our last class together.

"I will deal with Luna," I muttered as I moved to our seats near the back of the class.

"Where are you going?" He asked as I adjusted my skirt slightly. "To find her," I said slowly and he nodded. "Can you tell me where she is?" I asked as I batted my eyelashes and he rolled his eyes.