Sex drive-Luke imagine

(His p.o.v)

The thought of being old and grey one day was enough to freak me out, but that wasn't the worse thought that ever crossed my mind.

"(Y/n), do you think you'll still be attracted to me when we're like...forty?" She bursted into a fit of laughter at my question or facial, it was difficult to distinguish.

"What the hell is going through your mind Luke? Of course I'll still be attracted to you; you're tall, blonde, and beautiful." She ruffled my hair as I groaned.

"No no, I mean will you still be attracted to me?" I made sure to put emphasis on the word 'attracted.'

"You're asking if I would still bang you?" My cheeks turned a light shade of pink out of embarrassment.

"Yes (Y/n), just answer the question."

"The answer is yes and my question is why are you asking ridiculous questions like that?"

"It's because I was reading a magazine and it was saying that most men begin to you know...lose their mojo after they reach a certain age."

"Who the hell still uses words like mojo?" She started laughing again and I began to get frustrated with her.

"Never mind (Y/f/n)!"

"You called me by my full name." Her laughter stopped as she stated the obvious.

"Yeah I did, glad to see you know what your name is." I pushed myself off of the couch but she grabbed ahold of my arm before I could walk away from her.

"Wait Luke, wait." I turned around to look at her.

"What?!"

"Sit back down." She gave my hand a squeeze.

"Why? You're just making fun of me and not listening."

"I'm sorry Lukey, please sit back down."

"Fine." I obeyed.

"Why are you so concerned with something like this? We're barely in our twenties."

"I just don't want you to lose interest in me because and che-"

"Cheat?"

"Yes."

"I waited so many years to finally be with the only person I ever wanted to be with and you think I'd ruin that? You don't ever have to worry about that." She kissed my lips then stared at me for a few seconds.

"I love you (Y/n)."

"I love you too Luke. Now since we're still young and hot for one another, you can show me what you've got before we're forty." She bit her lip and winked; she was definitely in for a surprise.

{A/N: Sorry I'm days late with this update but hope you like it! 😊}