Cute-Michael imagine

"(Y/n) did you know it's almost Valentine's Day?" I giggled at his ridiculous question.

"Yes Mikey"

"I was thinking about dying my hair for Valentine's Day"

"Just for that day? But why?"

"Well the colors that represent that day"

"You want your hair to be red and pink?" He nodded with a huge smile on his face.

"Why not? It isn't like this will my first time dying my hair. Maybe it won't look so bad." I knew he was going to go through with it no matter if I disagreed. "When are you getting it done?" I curiously asked. "In an hour"

---

When he arrived back home from his hair appointment he was standing in the mirror admiring his new hair colors.

"Aww your hair is so cute babe"

"I'm cute or my hair is cute?" He laughed and pointed to himself. "Of course you're cute Michael, it's just that your hair looks really nice."

"Why thank you m'lady" He kissed my hand.

"How long do you plan on keeping these colors before changing it again?"

"Undecided"

"Well it makes you more adorable than you already are, the fans will love it."

"I know a few of them miss dark haired Michael so maybe that'll be after this."

"They'll love you no matter what color your hair is, and so will I."

"You're being so nice today (Y/n), are you sick or something?" He put his hand on my forehead. Usually when he tells me about his hair color change I get upset about it and I will give him the silent treatment for going through with the change, but today I didn't think much of it.

"Mikey I'm not sick, I'm just being supportive."

"So you sincerely like my hair or are you just saying that?"

"Sincerely; I'll even dye mine to match yours to prove it."

"I seriously have the best girlfriend ever." He picked me up and spun me around before placing a kiss on my lips.

"I know you do, now can you put me back on the ground now?" "We'll go first thing tomorrow."

"I'm actually excited."

Mikey and I were always that type of couple who matched because we thought it was adorable, but I never imagined that we'd have matching hair. We'll see how this goes.. ♡