Caring-Ashton imagine

You were sick and there wasn't much you could do about it.

Ashton asked you out on a date, what you had been waiting for a very long time, but you felt terrible when you had to cancel it.

Tissue boxes stacked up on your nightstand were the only things you really saw considering the fact you didn't really get out of bed much.

Your doorbell rang and you let out a heavy sigh, not really wanting to get up and answer it; you were the most miserable person when sick.

"One second." You yelled to the stranger on the other side of your door. When you finally opened the door you saw Ashton standing there with flowers in one hand and a bag in the other.

"Ashton...hi."

"Hello beautiful." You stepped aside and allowed him to enter.

"Beautiful? I look like a train wreck." You laughed a little and he did as well.

"Well I still think you're beautiful, even though your contagious." He spoke sarcastically.

"Hey I'm not contagious, just got a bit of a cold." You nudged his shoulder slightly.

"These are for you." He handed you the flower.

"They're very lovely, thank you."

"You're welcome and this is also for you." The container he took from the bag consisted of soul on one side and crackers on the other; there were also cough drops in the bag along with Puffs tissue.

"You didn't have to do all of this Ash."

"It's okay, I wanted to."

"You're a very sweet guy." He blushed at your compliment.

"I'm really looking forward to our official date."