Mother's Day (preference)

♡Ashton♡

"(Y/n) what would you like me to get for mother's day?" Ashton had been asking that question since the middle of April ane you explained that you don't want anything but he continued to ask anyway.

"Ashton I already-"

"(Y/n) I'm not taking no for an answer."

"I'll think about it."

-(3 days later)-

You and Ashton were sitting on the couch watching a Harry Potter film, that he chose, when you felt something strange. "Um Ashton?"

"Yeah?"

"I think my water just broke."

"Oh my-OH THE BABY IS COMING!"

"Please. Don't. Yell." You managed to say in between your breathing exercises. "Sorry! Stay here while I go get the bag." "I don't have much of a choice!"

~

"Can she come out already? I want to see her!"

"(Y/n) be patient, she'll come out when she's ready."

"Mrs. Irwin it's time to push." The doctor informed you. To your surprise it didn't take much time giving birth to your baby girl amd that was a relief.

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Irwin, you have a healthy baby girl. Does she have a name yet?" Ashton looked down at you for ideas but you knew what her name was going to be, you chose it when you were younger. "Aria." You answered.

"She's beautiful just like her mother." He kissed your forehead despite all of the sweat that was visible on it.

"I'm a mom now." Your eyes began to water because you waited for this moment with Ashton.

"You're going to be a great mum and I'm going to be a great dad."

"This is the best gift." Ashton squeezed your hand and nodded.

"Happy mother's day (y/n)."

♡Luke♡ Your mom got along with Luke's mom very well when they first met and now they're like best friends, but you figured that was a great thing considering the fact that you and Luke are in a serious relationship and have began planning your wedding. "(Y/n) help me!" He whined while looking at his laptop screen.

"Luke, you've denied every idea that I've give you." You sighed and put your hands on your hips.

"Whatever idea comes to your mind just tell me, I promise that I won't shoot it down."

"Promise?" You pouted and held out your pinky.

"(Y/n)!"

"Okay fine, how about we send them to Hawaii?" He smiled so you assumed he wasn't against this idea.

"Why didn't I think of that in the beginning?" He questioned.

"Because you were over thinking." He glared at you.

"I'll purchase the tickets and call our mums on Skype."

~

"Hello." You and Luke waved to the camera on his laptop. "Hey you two." His mom smiled at the both of you.

"And you may or may not have known, (y/n) and I have been trying to figure out a great gift for the noth of you and we have finally come to an agreement." They both smiled and nodded.

"We are sending you two to Hawaii for three days and all expenses will be paid for by Luke and I." Your mom clapped and thanked the both of you.

"You two are very sweet, thank you so much." Your mom wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Don't cry (y/m/n), we just want to show our appreciation because you guys deserve it."

"I love you both." Liz said into the camera.

♡Calum♡

You and Calum lived in a different part of the world than your mothers, but that didn't stop you two from visiting them occasionally and communicating with them

"Do you feel bad about not visiting your mum this mother's day?" Cal asked while brushing his fingers through your hair.

"A little bit."

"We'll call her okay?"

"Okay." You cuddled closer into his side. "I wonder what she had plans to do today." He called your mom times but she didn't answer.

"That's weird considering the fact your mum always answers." Since you were younger you always panicked when the person you were trying to reach due to the fact that your aunt was involved in an accident and passed away days later after being in the hospital. "What if something is wrong?" You sat up quickly and tugged at your hair.

"(Y/n/n) please calm down, I'm sure she's fine." He rubbed your shoulders to calm you down.

"Sorry, it's just-"

"I know babe." You two sat in silence for a few minutes until the doorbell rang.

"Did you invite someone over?" You asked Calum and he shook his head no but went to open the door as you stayee in the living room.

"Cal who was at the-MOMMY!" You ran and engulfed your mom in a bear hug.

"I'm so glad you're here." "Say hello to Joy as well sweetheart." You didn't realize Cal's mom standing next to him.

"My apologies, I didn't notice you standing there." You gave his mom a hug and then hung up her coat on the rack.

"The weather is quite warm here, it's a bit chilly back home." Your mom commented.

"Since you two are finally here, (y/n) and I will be treating you two to dinner." "Cal you knew they were coming?"

"I planned this about two months ago." He confessed. "Thank you so much." You wrapped your arms around his torso tightly. "(Y/n) I can't breathe."

"Sorry." You let go and he grabbed your hand.

"If you two lovebirds are done, we'd like to go eat now." Your mom chuckled, his mom patted his shoulder.

"Today will be great! Happy mother's day to the best mums ever."

♡Michael♡

Usually Michael doesn't mention anything about mother's day plans to you, but it doesn't mean he forgets and he pays your son Alex in fruit snacks to keep quiet. The year before last Michael and Alex made you breakfast in bed, bought you long stem roses, and took you out to a fancy dinner and last year Mikey flew your mom out to Australia to visit while you were there with him ane your son. Surely you were curious to know what the father and son planned for you this year.

"Mommy!" Your son came into the room and wrapped his arms around your leg.

"Hi baby." He handed you a rose and held onto the envelope that was in his hand.

"Thank you Alex, where's daddy?" He smiled. "He's coming mommy." Michael came into the room with a huge bouquet of roses, an Edible Arrangements bag, and a small box.

"These are for you." He handed you the roses and set the bag next to you.

"Thank you." You kissed his cheek.

"I won't go through and say a long speech like I did the first time, but will you marry me..again?" Michael asked on one knee.

"Say yes mommy!" Alex cheered. "Yes Michael, I will marry you again." He slid the new ring on your finger and stood up, continuing holding your hand.

"Great! So you should start packing then."

"What? Why?" Alex handed you the envelope with a card and tickets to Disneyworld in it.

"The wedding is at Disneyworld, just like you always wanted." You started to tear up at the fact Michael remembered something you told him when you two were 15.

"Was this your idea Alex?"

"Daddy helped too."

"I love you guys so much."

"We love you too mommy!" They gave you a kiss on your cheek and helped you pack for your trip.