If you don't know (song preference) 1 of 4

If you say that you don't feel anything//If you don't know//Let me go

L: It took four years to try to make her happy and just when I started to believe I succeeded, I was proven wrong. Am I the cause of us drifting away from each other? Is it something I did or something I didn't do? I always made sure to put her happiness before my own and I feel nothing but hatred from her now and it used to be nothing but love.

"Can we talk?"

"I don't have the time."

"That's the thing with you (y/n), you never have time for me. Every time I attempt to talk to you, you push me away more and more."

"I have better things to do than talk."

"What happened to you? You aren't the same person I fell in love with."

"I'm still the same person Luke."

"That's far from the truth!" She shook her head and pushed past me to go to the closet. She took as many shirts off of the hangers that her small hands could carry and began packing a suitcase. "What are you doing?"

"Packing."

"Let me guess, you've got another 'business trip' to go on?"

"I want to leave."

"What?"

"I want to move on." "When were you going to tell me?" "I wasn't."

"You don't want to be with me anymore? You didn't have to lead me on and make me believe you actually loved me, you could've just told me how you felt."

"I'm not sure what to do but please believe me, it was never my intention to hurt you Luke, I promise."

"I don't believe you."

"Im sorry."

"Just leave if you aren't sure about wanting to stay."

"I don't want to make a mistake."

"It'll be a mistake if you choose to stay." My heart was slowly shattering into a million pieces but I couldn't be angry with her. Perhaps her departure would more of a lesson for me - teaching me not to wear my heart on my sleeve and not to be so gullible.