P.s I'm still not over you-song preference

When I hear our song

I get that same old feeling

Luke:

Luke and I haven't seen each other or spoken since the day he told me that were weren't working anymore; he threw four years down the drain an didn't care to give me any closure. Even though it took awhile accepting the fact that I was alone again, he was my first love and I knew I could never get over him.

A mutual friend of ours sent me an invitation to her wedding and I quickly responded that I would be there, hoping that I'd see Luke there as well.

~

I watched everyone scramble around so the ceremony could begin and that's when I saw him.

His blonde hair styled perfectly like he always wore it, his tall body covered nicely in a navy blue suit, his blue eyes as beautiful as I remember them. I miss him. I tried turning away but he saw me, giving me a sad small that I returned.

During the reception I sat at a table in the corner alone, away from everyone, thinking about Luke and whether or not I should go find him or not.

"Hi (Y/n)." I heard his voice behind me.

"Hey." I felt like a fourteen year old girl who was speaking to her crush for the first time ever.

"May I sit here?"

"Go ahead."

"So how've you been?"

"Um, I-"

Just then Your Guardian Angel, the song Luke had sang to me in the car the night of our first date began playing. Our song. (a/n: let's pretend that's in italics)

"Wow, I haven't listened to this song since we broke up." He cleared his throat as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Neither have I." Old feelings came rushing back to me faster than I expected and I suddenly forgot how to breathe.

"Would you like to dance?"

"S-sure." I grabbed his hand as we slowly walked to the dance floor.

He held my body close to his as he sang the lyrics softly in my ear; my emotions got the best of me.

"I miss you (Y/n)." I didn't want to admit that I miss him too.

I know we haven't spoken in awhile

But I was thinking 'bout you

And it kind of made me smile

Ashton:

Ashton was out on the road living his dream while I was back home, living a normal life. The decision to end our relationship was mutual, but we said that we'd always be friends even if we decide not to get back together.

I recently moved into my apartment, a few minutes away from my university campus, and I came across a picture Ash and I took at a carnival when we were 16. Gosh, I miss those days.

He had written a paragraph on the back of the photo expressing his feelings towards me; rereading it over and over made me tear up.

We haven't spoken in over a month an I miss hearing his voice. I decided to give him a call and to my surprise, he answered on the second ring.

"(Y/n)."

"Hey Ash." My heart skipped a beat because I had doubt that he'd want to speak to me.

"Hi love, is something wrong?"

"No no, I-"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I was just thinking about you that's all."

"Oh."

"Yeah, I saw the picture we took together-"

"The one from the carnival?"

"Yeah, that one..."

"I remember that day like it was yesterday." I wish it was yesterday, I wish he'd come back to me, I wish we could live happily together like we planned to once I finished uni.

"So do I." My voice cracked and I knew that it wouldn't go unnoticed.

"Hey, are you crying (Y/n/n?" He hasn't called me by that nickname since we were together.

"I have to go." I hung up and started crying as I reminisced on what used to be. I knew I probably shouldn't have called because my heart wouldn't be able to take it, but I was willing to go through that pain to hear his voice once more.

Wish I could press rewind

And rewrite every line

To story of me and you

Calum:

It wasn't a secret that I missed Cal so much, everyone knew because I couldn't hide it, even if I wanted to.

Neither of us could resolve our relationship problems and he decided that we shouldn't be together anymore, that it'd be better if we went on to live our lives separately without going through the continuous cycle of pain.

It's true that Calum and I had our issues but we didn't even try to get passed them, we gave up to easily. He's the only person that I've ever felt so strongly about and there's no way that he'd easily be pushed out of my mind; he's my first love. Sometimes I sit an wonder if he ever thinks of me the way I think of him, if he misses me the way I miss him.

I miss his soft hair, his perfect body, his gentle kisses.

I wish i had a time machine to go back and make everything better, not throw away everything we built together; we'd be stronger together.

Did you know I kept all your pictures?

Don't have the strength to part from them yet

Michael: It been three months and I was still holding onto every stuffed animals Michael won for me on our amusement park dates, pieces of songs he wrote about me, the pictures and souvenirs that he had sent to me each time he traveled to a different part of the world.

Knowing that he was away living his life without me made me cry sometimes because I wish I was there by his side. It's difficult to adjust to the fact that I'll never receive another call, text, or picture from him; it hurts.

He probably moved on while I'm here moping around because my life feels like it's ending. Part of me wants him to find someone and be happy the the other part of me wants him to realize that we're perfect for each other.

{A/N: Sorry if these are terrible! Luke's is actually favorite and this is an old Rihanna song that is on her first cd I believe if anyone wants to know.}