Victoria-Ashton imagine (part three)

-(flashback)-

"Hey I never caught your name." Her voice was as gold as honey and soothing as a heartbeat.

"I'm Ashton." She took my hand in hers and smiled.

"I'm Victoria but you can call me Vicki, nice to meet you."

"Likewise." My heart was beating a million miles a minute, she made me feel weak in the knees.

"I know you've been staring at me this entire time." My breath hitched in my throat and I felt like throwing up due to my embarrassment.

"H-how? I mean-"

"Don't be embarrassed love, I was had my eyes on you in the office hoping you'd look at me too." Her confession made me feel somewhat relieved.

"I don't know what to say."

"You just said something." My cheeks turned a darker shade which cause her to giggle.

"I'm glad you are amused by my embarrassment." I put my hands in my pockets and turned away from her.

"Aww lighten up buttercup, I was just kidding around Ash."

"Ash?" I was surprised at the sudden nickname coming from her considering the fact we just met and usually I'd speak my mind about being called 'Ash.'

"It is alright if I call you that, right?"

"Yeah, s-sure."

"Good because I was going to call you that anyway." She linked her arm with mine as we walked down the main hall of the first building.

"I think we should get to your class now."

"School is pretty much over for the day."

"But there's six classes."

"Please don't tell me that you're one of those seniors with six classes."

"Only four then work in the evening."

"In that case, we're going somewhere else."

"Are you telling me that you want me to ditch school for you Tori?" She smiled again but even wider.

"Tori?"

"It's beautiful, you're beautiful." We were standing in front of each other near the front entrance gate looking into each other's eye like in cliché movie scenes, but we didn't mind at all.

"I like you Ashton and I can tell that tell feeling is more than mutual." I didn't quite understand what she meant by that, I felt like it was meant to be another joke of hers but it wasn't.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Your eyes speak of love even though your mouth won't." I couldn't argue with something that was true.