Trains and dirt stains-Luke imagine

Today the guys and I have a photo shoot at the L.A river and (y/n) decided to tag along for vlogging purposes and because she hasn't been there before even though she lives in Los Angeles.

"So how long are we staying there?" (y/n) asked as she placed her camera into her backpack. "Not sure, why?" She shrugged.

"Gives me more time to be adventurous I guess." She happily smiled and put on her sunglasses.

"Well if you're ready then we can leave now."

"I've been waiting for you babe; you spend more time on your hair than I do." She ruffled my hair a bit.

"You didn't bother with your hair as much today because your plan was to steal my favorite hat."

"I didn't steal it, I just borrowed it without your permission." She put emphasis on the word 'steal' and smiled at me to make herself sound innocent.

"Kay lovebirds, out you go." Mikey pointed towards the door.

---

"So we're here at the L.A river and I have the lovely (y/n) here with me today."

"Hello" she waved to the camera while she sets hers up to film.

---

"Hey Luke, look at me!" I heard (y/n)'s voice but I didn't see her anywhere.

"Up here." I looked up and saw her sitting Indian style at the top of the train.

"When did you get up there?"

"While you were getting your pictures taken." She smiled at me and grabbed my camera so I could climb up the ladder.

"Your clothes are going to get dirty up here."

"I'll just wash them."

"What if you get a stain?"

"Then I'll just buy more clothes."

"What about your Vans? They're new."

"Borrow yours, don't worry about that. I came here to enjoy the setting, not stress over a dirt stain on my clothes."

"You're truly different than most girls." I gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

"I know, you tell me that quite often." She giggled.