Father's Day

C: You and Calum had been dating for a very long time and recently gotten engaged a few months ago, which both of your families were very happy. His family wanted to know when the two of you would give them a grandchild but you and Calum agreed to stick to your morals and conceive after the wedding. His family got along very well with yours and invited them to the annual father's day barbecue and of course you all showed up.

"(Y/n), Cal, glad you two could make it."

"We wouldn't miss it dad, happy father's day." His dad hugged you both and continued to greet others who were arriving.

"Hey (y/n), hey Cal." His 8 year old cousin Elijah came over to greet you two.

"Hey buddy." You hugged him and Calum ruffled his cousin's hair.

"Happy father's day Calum."

"I don't have children Eli."

"No yet bur you will right? With (y/n)? She awesome." Cal turned towards you and grabbed your hand, giving it a slight squeeze.

"She's my near future bride Eli, of course we'll have kids."

"And we hope they'll be as awesome as you Eli." Cal nodded in agreement.

"Happy father's day in advance then Cal."

"Thanks Elijah." He wore a smile on his face for the rest of the day.

A: Yours and Ashton's daughter Aria recently turned five and she wanted to do something special for her dad.

"Mommy I don't think daddy is going to like the card."

"Aria, daddy doesn't expect you to go out and buy extravagant gifts for him sweety; it's the thought of the gift that counts the most. Besides, I've never purchased an expensive gift for your dad."

"Well, okay." She grabbed your hand and walked to the living room where Ashton was watching television.

"Dad?"

"Hey baby girl."

"I made you a card." He read what she had written on the inside of the card and hugged her tightly immediately after he finished reading.

"Thank you so much Aria."

"You liked the card?"

"I absolutely love it Aria." You smiled and captured the father-daughter moment.

"Thank you."

"Happy father's day dad, I love you." It was obvious how much his little girl means to him.L: It was Luke's first father's day which made the day more special than it was before. Since your son Isaac wasn't old enough to understand how much the day means to Luke, you two didn't feel the need to explain it since Isaac was too young to know considering the fact he's a baby.

"Do you have any plans today babe?"

"Just going to watch cartoons with my little guy today." He picked Isaac and cradled him in his arms.

"Okay, I'll be upstairs if you need anything."

"Okay babe." From the stairs you watched Luke soothingly talk to his son and express how happy he was to have him as a his son and how he was blessed with a beautiful child. M: After you and Michael got remarried, you gave birth to your daughter Alexandria, meaning more father's day enjoyment for Michael. Whenever Father's Day comes around Rian and Alexandria try to compete against one another to see how can pick the beat gift for their dad. Last year Rian got Michael a new guitar and Alexandria got him front row tickets to a concert without knowing that Michael is friends with that band.

"HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!" Theyyelled in unison as they entered your shared bedroom holding a tray of breakfast.

"Thanks kids." He smiled and retrieved the tray from Alex.

"So this year Rian and I decided that we'd spend time with you instead of buying you a gift because quality time is the best present right?" Alex lightened the mood even more with her humor.

"You guys either ran out of ideas or ran out of money."

"We put our saved allowance together and bought you something pretty impressive." Rian explained.

"Look out of the window." Michael saw a brand new Harley Davidson motorcycle sitting in the driveway.

"HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TWO TO SAVE?!" You adored how surprised he was.

"Not too long because mom helped us out with earning extra money."

"When did you two get this for me?"

"A few months ago actually."

"You stored it here?! How did I miss that?"

"Dad we stored it in Grandma's garage."

"You two are something else, thank you so much."

"No problem dad." Alex hugged Michael.

"Happy Father's Day dad." Rian and Alexandria said just before attacking their father in a hug.