Be my infinity and beyond?-Michael imagine

"Hey (y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)!"

"What Michael? I'm tired!"

"Well wake up I'm hungry."

"Michael Gordon Clifford are you seriously waking me up just to cook for you?!"

"Yuck! Please don't call me by whole name babe, you know that it scares me when you do that and no, we're going out for breakfast."

"What's the point of this?"

"I want to be like the guy in the old films, you know, taking his girl to a nice diner."

"Am I suppose to be thinking about Grease?"

"I don't know, I guess. Will you just please get up and get dressed?!"

"Alright, no need to get so snippy."

"You and your funny words."

~

"Now that we've had breakfast, we're going for a walk in the park."

"Usually you never want to leave the house, what's wrong with you today?"

"Nothing, I just want to spend time with my near future fiancé."

"Your what?"

"(Y/f/n) you're like the most perfect person to me and you know that because I always remind you so you won't forget. I love everything about you and you've made me extremely happy over these past few years and you continue that everyday. I'm so in love with you and with this ring it'll prove my commitment to you and as well as my love and dedication to you and only you."

"Mi-"

"So will you accept this ring and be my infinity and beyond?"

"Of course Mikey, I love you so much."

"Good because now that you finally have the ring, you're officially stuck with me Mrs. Clifford."

"Trust me, I don't mind at all."