Wake me up-song preference (Mashton)

{A/N: Sorry its been awhile since I've last updated, a lot has been going on in my life and I've had writers block. This half of the preference may not be very good but I knew I had to come up with something for all of you lovely readers!}

You just need to breathe

To feel my heart against yours

Ashton:

I finally confirmed my relationship with (Y/n) and we knew at that point that we'd be able to be seen out in public holding hands, kissing, and getting cuddly without there being any speculations about whether we're dating or not. (Y/n) was highly nervous at the thought of fans being rude to her and saying harsh things to try to break her and tamper my thoughts on her; I'm still going to love her no matter what anyone thinks of her.

"Ashton I don't know if I can do this." We were on our way to our next destination and the airport was jam-packed with screaming girls who had probably been waiting for our arrival for hours.

"You'll be fine sweetheart, I promise. I'll be right next to you holding your hand and if you feel anxious just give my hand a squeeze." She took a deep breath before nodding.

We tried moving through the crowd as quickly as possible to make it to our gate but the crowd seemed never ending and it all became too much for (Y/n) to handle.

"(Y/n) are you okay?" I instinctively panicked.

"Ash I can't breathe." Tears were coming from her eyes rapidly and she places her hand on her chest.

"Shh, just calm down, I'm right here (y/n/n)." I held her close to my chest so that the sound of my heartbeat would sooth her enough to regulate her breathing.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered as she tightened her arms around my waist.

"You don't have anything to be sorry about (Y/n), just keep breathing." After awhile she was back to her normal self and she thanked me for that. I'm thankful that she trusts that I'll always be there for her whenever she needs me.

Maybe I fell in love when you woke me up

Michael:

(Y/n) and I had been friends for over a year before I built up the courage to ask her out, thankfully she said yes. Thanks to Ashton introducing us, our relationship has been going strong for ten months and getting stronger each day.

In the beginning,she informed me that her past relationships weren't very great and she feared love, but I helped her conquer that fear. I didn't want her to feel pressured into moving too quickly in our relationship, so we agreed to go steady. We're very comfortable with one another and she share everything because we don't want our relationship to have any secrets. Waking up with her in my arms has been the things that makes me happy and brightens my day quickly.

I felt a soft tickle on my cheek and heard a soft sweet giggle that I love so much.

"Good morning sunshine." She said in a bubbly tone of voice that always makes me smile widely.

"Good morning princess." I kissed her cheek.

"You don't usually wake up with a smile Mikey."

"That only happens when I wake up with you." She blushed. Her smile and all of her natural beauty in the earliest part of the day was what made me fall even more in love with her.