Surprise-Calum imagine

The boys planned out your arrival to surprise Calum while their tour was still going on. Before they left, you and Cal didn't discuss anything referring to you joining them on tour; you two hardly talked about him leaving you for the course of time. ●

Ashton picked you up from the airport and took you to the hotel they were staying without mentioning a word to Calum about where he was venturing off to. As you and Ashton stepped into the elevator you began to feel nervous like it was your first time meeting; the butterflies in your stomach were rushing.

"Calum?!" Ash yelled as he opened the door to Calum's suite.

"What??" He yelled with his back facing you and Ash.

"Nice butt babe." He turned around and smiled at you with rosy colored cheeks, th smirk on your face hadn't disappeared quite yet.

"What are you doing here (y/n)? I missed you so much." He wrapped his arms around your waist, holding you close to his body.

"I talked to the boys about me flying out, so here I am."

"I didn't expect you to walk in to see me dancing in my towel." You always enjoyed watching him dance, you found it to be amusing and a bit of a turn on. "You still get shy around me Cal? It's been over a year and a half."

"I do, a little. You probably think I'm weird or something."

"I know for a fact you're weird, but I like it."

"Glad you do little lady." He smiled at you.

"So how about you show me what's underneath the towel..."

"Umm wow this is awkward, I'm gonna leave now." Ashton cleared his throat before turning around, walking away quickly. "Lock the door on your way out." As soon as the door closed shut and you two hear the sound of the lock, he carried you to his bed and..........you guys know how babies are made!