Never too far away-Luke imagine (part two)

Hours passed by and I didn't here anything from Luke and I began to feel anxious, but he always tells me not to wory because he'll always be here. I tried calling him a couple of times but I didn't get an answer so I assumed that he was still on the highway. My phone buzzed and I was hoping that it was Luke telling me to unlock the door because he forgot his keys, but it wasn't, it was thousands of Twitter notifications instead. I read a few and there were people telling me to stay strong, they were sorry for my loss, pictures of Luke everywhere saying what was valued so much about him, etc. My heart bagan to race when I saw the hashtag 'hemmoliveson' and I didn't know what it meant or if it was real or now. Was it another Twitter hoax? An incoming call came through and it was from Liz to explain to me the accident that happened. I didn't know what to think, what to say or how to feel knowin that the love of my life was gone forever and it felt like a knife cut straight througn my heart knowing that he was on his way, driving for hours to come see me. It should've been me goin to see him, me that gotten into the accident because no one would mourn for me. An idol, a son, a brother, a best friend, a future husband and a future father was gone and never coming back.