Victoria-Ashton imagine (part one)

{A/N: I posted this as a different books mad it didn't very worry well as I hoped it would but I'm giving it another try. I enjoyed writing this very much and I hope others will enjoy reading it. It's based off of Terrible Things by Mayday Parade, so it is best if you listen to that as you read this because I won't be putting lyrics to each part. Enjoy!}

"Dad?"

"Yes son?"

"You know how you always remind me that your life is an open book and you'll tell me anything if I just ask?"

"Yes son."

"Is there something you've never told me?"

I knew that question would come up eventually and I would have to tell him something significant; the story of Victoria.

"Well have a seat son."

There were so many memories of her rushing back to my mind all at once when I said her name over and over again in my mind, it became quickly overwhelming.

"When I was younger I wasn't much of a popular guy in school, I pretty much became invisible to everyone once Hugh school started. The first two years weren't the best but somehow I managed to keep pushing through."

"You were invisible? The Ashton Irwin,my awesome father, was invisible in high school?"

"I guess I didn't really meet people's standards of cool."

"But dad you're one of the most awesome guys out there!"

"Thanks son. Anyway, when it came to my third year of high school I felt overwhelmed by everything from work, peers, and even relationships. It was tiring to walk through the hallways seeing couples holding hands and kissing every few seconds, it was everything I wanted but didn't have. All of my old friends were able to get into relationships within the first year and didn't bother to stick with one person but there I was, standing in a crowd of people with an emptiness in my chest."

"Umm dad, is there any happiness in this story at all?"

"Of course."