Interview-preference (4/4)

Since 5 seconds of summer are becoming more known they're always getting booked for interviews all of the time and I'm not able to attend all of them.

'We're live in 3 minutes sweetheart, tune in? I love you! ♥-Ash' He always sends text reminders about his interviews but this one is different because he is going to make our relationship public on national television. "It's 5sos everybody! Welcome boys."

"Thanks for having us." Everyone cheered and the boys waved to the audience.

"First question, who is single?" "I am" Calum and Luke said.

"I've got pizza so I'm pretty much taken." I giggled at Michael's response. "I'm not

"Who's the lucky gal Mr. Irwin?"

"Her name is (y/n) and she's like the best person ever!" Michael answered before Ash could speak. "As Michael said, her name is (y/n) and she's a childhood friend." His face went a bit red but his smile was focused on more.

"How come we haven't seen pictures of her?"

"We just wanted to keep things private for awhile but we waited long enough so she told me that we shouldn't hide it anymore."

"Congratulations, hopefully we'll see pictures of you two soon.'

"Thank you, we're both very happy right now." I sent him a text because I knew he'd most likely read it. "I love you too (y/n)!" He said and blew a kiss into the camera.

Everyone knows that Michael's sense of humor is similar to mine and when we met, we had an instant connection. Our interests are practically the same, from our hobbies, the colors like to dye our hair, to the type of music we prefer to listen to. 5sos had an interview, so I sat in the audience with some fans and signed things.m

"So Michael it really looks like you've hit the jackpot with (y/n)."

"Yes sir I did, she's amazing and I'm a lucky man to have her."

"I've seen photos of you and your lovely lady on social media sites playing video games together, holding hands at amusement parks, and singing together at soundcheck."

"You see Ashton here is very photographer-ish ane likes to capture every moment; similar to a mom taking pictures of her child on their first day of high school." "Well thank you for that Mr. Irwin." The interviewer smiled at Ash and Mikey.

"No problem man." Ashton chuckled. "There's keeks of you two as well and you two can get a bit harsh with one another at times."

"All of that's a joke."

"Even though she hit you in the head with a plastic baseball ball, threw away your hair dye, and shot you in the ear with a Nerf gun.."

"We have that type of relationship where we aren't always lovey dovey, kissy and cuddly all the time, it's something that suits us because of our personalities. We hardly fight over anything serious, we get along perfectly and we just love each other a lot." "(Y/n) what's Michael's contact name in your phone?"

"Little shit with a heart eyed emoji next to it." I answered proudly. "Michael what is yours for her?"

"It's the same." He grinned. "See, they're made for each other!" Ashton said quickly.