Accepted challenge-Luke imagine

"(Y/n), you sure you want this to go through with this battle?" Luke challenged you to a battle to see who is better and faster at playing different songs on guitar and you accepted because you like challenges.

"Prepare to get your ass kicked Hemmings."

The first song you chose was Sweet child o' mine by Guns N' Roses and then he chose a random song you probably heard once or twice but figured out the chords for.

"I thought you were gonna kick my ass at this (y/n)."

"I still have one more song to choose Luke."

"Okay then, choose."

"The boy who could fly by Pierce the veil."

"Wait, what?"

"Oh come on Luke, it isn't that difficult." You put emphasis on the word 'that.'

Little did Luke know, when you first started getting into guitar playing again you didn't want to learn a simple song, so that's the one you started off with and you knew every chord like the back of your hand.

"HA! I won." You set your guitar on the stand and jumped up and down around him.

"That wasn't a fair match." He pouted like a child.

"Oh but it was and I won, fair and square."

"Whatever."

"Don't be such a Debbie downer." He crossed his arms over his chest an sat down at the farthest end of the couch away from you.

"Luke." You scooted closer to him.

"No."

"Lukey." You outstretched your arm to poke his cheek to make him crack a smile.

"Go away."

"Nope." You quickly put your arms around his waist so he couldn't stand up and run away from you.

"(Y/n) let go." He held his face in his hands so you couldn't look him in the eyes.

"Not until you give me a kiss." You puckered up your lips and leaned on him.

"Fine, fine." He removed his hands from his face and quickly pecked your lips.

"That wasn't what I wanted but I'll take it."