Never-Luke imagine

Moving in with someone is a huge step in a relationship because you'll end up hating each other and unable to be in the same room without having an argument. Arguments will occur all the time and they'll all be sparked by something so irrelevant and the reason won't be clear but you two will go to sleep upset with each other. Luke and I had another fight last week so I told him that I was leaving, not mentioning anything about returning but he never stopped me from leaving so I assumed it didn't matter to him. I didn't feel like it was necessary to stay at a friend's house because the problems that we have stay between the both of us. My phone rang for the thousandth time and I expected it to be friends asking where I am but it was Luke this time.

"Hey"

"Come home please" he sounded down and out even though he pushed us to this point.

"Ok"

When I pulled into the driveway of the house I felt nervous to go inside but I swallowed my pride because sitting in my car wasn't going to solve anything.

"(Y/n) I missed you so much!" Luke attached himself to me and held me as tightly as he could. "I'm sorry for everything."

"I'm sorry too love, I hate the way things are right now."

"We can fix them Luke, we'll be fine."

"Never leave me again!" He whispered.

"Never, I promise."