Tension-Luke imagine

Movie night with the boys was going well overall despite the obvious tension between you and Luke. You had feelings for Luke for quite awhile and Ashton was the first to pick up on that but he promised that he wouldn't say anything to Luke about it. By the time the movie ended everyone seemed tired, everyone besides you and Luke of course.

"We're going to our rooms now." Ashton stood up first followed by Michael and Calum. They gathered their blankets and pillows from the living room floor before making their way to their rooms.

"Night (y/n), night Lucas." Calum turned around to smirk at you and Luke.

"Night." You responded back to Cal.

"So..." It was always awkward being alone with Luke since neither of you ever had a lengthy conversation with one another and you weren't sure how to start conversations with anyone.

"Let's just cut the crap (y/n)." Luke said, focusing his attention on the static on the t.v screen instead of looking at you.

"What are you talking about Luke?" He chuckled.

"I know that you want me." He sounded more cocky than you had ever expected him to sound.

"What makes you think that?"

"I've noticed the way you focus on my lips when I'm speaking, you end up biting your lip every time and whenever we're alone in a room together, you won't look at me and your heart begins to race."

"Where-"

"I feel the tension (y/n), it's sexual tension, you and I both know it. You bit your lip, in which he quickly responded to by firmly placing his hands on your hips, then moving his face closer to yours and putting on his signature smirk.

"W-what are y-you doing?" You began to stutter as your heart began to pound faster by the second.

"For now just staring, but who knows what the next move will be." Your palms were sweaty and unable to respond quickly.

"What do you want?"

"You." He answered truthfully.

"Y-you can have me Luke, I'm yours." He smirked once again and bit his lip.

"I already knew that princess, I just needed to hear you say that."

Who would've known he has a seductive side?

{A/n: This one kind of sucks (not edited either so excuse any mistakes), but I didn't know what else to post. I wrote a long four part Luke imagine called 'Mother' (that imagine contains a sassy Luke, an obsessed mother, and lies) at around 4am and I'm not sure if I should post it. If you're interested in reading that imagine, comment and I'll post it sometime this week. 😊}