Long gone and moved on (song preference)

So how'd you pick up the pieces up

I'm barely used to saying me instead of us

The elephant in the room keeps scaring off the guests

It gets under my skin to see you with him

Luke:

"Why is she here?"

"Someone obviously invited her here Luke, you two do have the some of the same friends."

"How did she move on so fast?"

"It has been six months mate." I guess I haven't noticed because I was so broken up over the end of our relationship. It hurts to see her with him sometimes when she promised that I'd always be the one she'd want to be with.

No I can't keep thinking that you're coming back

Cause I got no business wondering where you're at

And it's gonna be hard

The way I feel that I have to get real

Michael:

"I wonder what (y/n) is doing right now."

"Why does it matter to you?"

"Because I obviously care."

"If you care so much then why did you break up with her?"

"I don't know. Should I try to get her back?"

"No I don't, she deserves better."

"What the hell do you mean Ashton?!"

"You're showing that you care but you should have done that while you still had her; it's time for you to move on because I'm sure she already did."

---

"Hey (y/n) can we talk for a second?"

"What is it Michael? I have work to do."

"I want a second chance with you."

"You can't be serious."

"Wait! Please? I'll do whatever it takes."

"I don't-"

"(Y/f/n), I'm here on my knees begging for your forgiveness and to have you back in my life-"

"No!"

"No?"

"When you practically told everyone I wasn't anything more than a joke to you, you humiliated me and now it's my turn.

"(Y/n)-"

"Leave!"

Oh from this moment on

I'm changing the way I feel

From this moment on

It's time to get real

Ashton:

"Maybe the break up was a good thing."

"Yeah I guess you're right Cal, I need to just live life and be free."

"I know she meant a lot to you though."

"She always will but there's no point of being sad when it was a mutual decision to end it."

"You two are made for each other so you guys will find your way back together."

"Possibly but for now, I'm content."

It's too much to take

It's hard to break me

From the cell I'm in

Calum:

"So we're really going to have to drag you out of this room Calum?"

"Yeah mate, its been a month and you've been moping around and stopped putting full effort into the band."

"Michael, Luke, you guys aren't really helping him get over the break up."

"Seriously! Just leave me alone and allow me to cope on my own time." The picture (y/n) and I took at the Hollywood Sign remained my screensaver on my phone because I don't how how to get over the love of my house.