Keep smiling sunshine-Ashton imagine (final part)

"How's everyone doing tonight?" Ashton said into the microphone, causing the crowd to roar in excitement. "As you may or may not know, we are 5 seconds of summer and we hope you enjoy the show tonight." Mikey said a tad bit awkwardly.

Ashton twirled the drumstick in his hand like he usually does before starting off a song and he seemed to be more focused than usual, like he was pushing himself the extra mile. After they finished the first song, the audience held up their signs and shouted "keep smiling Ashton, we love you sunshine!" At that moment I knew he felt a great sense of pride because he was smiling with tears in his eyes in the photo I took of him from the side of the stage. When the show was over, I complimented each of the guys on how well they played and gave them high fives because they were too sweaty to hug. "You did great Ashton, just like I knew you would."

"I got a picture of you." I cuddled as close to Ashton as I could and I could tell he appreciated the closeness between us. "Oh really? May I see it?"

"Tomorrow love, I just want to lay with you." 🎶Would you lie with me and just forget the world🎶

"You make me so happy (y/n/n)." I smiled. "You make me very happy too and you make your fans happy too Ashton."

"Sometimes I feel like I don't do enough." His voice trailed off towards the end of his sentence. "No! You do a lot for your fans and you're very much appreciated and loved by so many people, so don't you sit here-"

"We're laying down (y/n/n)" he chucked. "Don't lay here and beat yourself up."

"I'm well now, I was just a bit taken back and hurt."

"I know Ash" I sighed and we stayed quiet for a few minutes before I said something else. "You looked really good tonight though, I mean really really good." He blushed. "I felt good too, stage makes me feel like a different person."

"I'm proud of you"

"I'm proud of you too (y/n)."

"What did I do?"

"You kept your promise to me"

"I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize your trust in me."

"You're truly my good luck charm."

-sorry if the ending is bad, I lost my idea on how it should've ended-