If you don't know (song preference) 2 of 4

Go ahead//Rip my heart out

That's what love's all about

M: I met (y/n) when we were 16 and I instantly felt a connection to her. Despite notifying me about being known as a heartbreaker, I made the decision to be with her anyway. "Michael can I tell you something?" I sighed heavily. "Is this another moment of honesty?" She nodded and I mirrored her actions by nodding as well. "I've been seeing someone else for the past two months." I became numb to moments like these due to the fact they occur a lot - more than I'd like them to.

"You'll probably never change (y/n), but I blame my own heartache on myself more than I blame you."

"Why have you stayed so long? What makes you stay with me Michael when all I do is hurt you?" I thought about her questions carefully before answering them.

"Because I care about you too much."

"I apologize for making you feel this way."

"It's okay." Deep down I wanted to walk away from her and never look back, but I knew that I didn't have the strength to leave her for good. She has made me realize that in life we will only continue being hurt by the same person if we allow it and if we choose to stay with someone who does nothing but hurt us, it's our own fault. When you get tired of going through the same things over and over, you'll eventually bring it to an end; I'm getting to the breaking point with (y/n).