Honeymoon-Ashton (part 1)

"You may now kiss your bride!" The two of you finally tied the knot which officially made you (y/f/n) (y/m/n) Irwin. The love story you and Ashton have created don't tend to come around very often; he has been your love since middle school all the way until now and forevermore.

"Congrats you two, I always figured Ash would marry before either of us even though everyone though it would be Luke.

"Thanks Cal, I appreciate you being my best man and best friend for so many years."

"Would've have missed this for the world Irwin." After the two brothers chatted for a short time longer, hugging once more, Ashton came back to be by your side.

"Hello my beautiful wife." You giggled and glanced down at the new ring placed on your finger.

"Hello my gorgeous husband." He pecked your lips softly and held onto your hands as the two of you watched family and friends enjoy each other's company.

"Are you prepared for our honeymoon?" You couldn't shake the nervousness out of your system considering the fact it outweighed most of your excitement.

"I've been waiting for this day to come Ashton." The thing about you and Ashton is that both of you had similar morals that you made a sincere promise that you two wouldn't engage in sexual activities before marriage. Your honeymoon would be the first time you two would be seeing one another and exploring one another's mind on a deeper level; you would get to know each other on a well defined personal level.