Invisible-Luke imagine (part three)

I stayed in my room for the rest of the day when I got home from school because my parents were working, my brother wasn't visiting from college this week, and Luke made it perfectly clear that I wasn't needed anymore. When I woke up the next morning I had texts from Luke asking me if I was okay and if it was alright if he stopped by; I couldn't find the strength to be rude to him so I told him it was fine to come over. He lives nearby so it usually doesn't take him a long time to get from his house to mine.

Since I wasn't in much of a mood to socialize with anyone, I sat in the living room eating cereal and watching cartoons like I did occasionally on Saturday mornings. I heard the doorknob shake before the door squeaked while it opened, I knew it was Luke. "Good morning love" He kissed me on the cheek and I responded with a fake smile. "You look sick, are you okay?"

"Just peachy Luke."

"Something's up (y/n), talk to me."

"Maybe I don't feel like it Luke. You know what, just leave." I got up and walked to the staircase; he grabbed my hand but I pulled away from his grasp.

"What did I do wrong (y/n)? Please talk to me." I turned around to face him and let tears fall.

"YOU MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU LUKE, AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN CATCH ME. THAT'S WHAT YOU DID WRONG, THAT CUT DEEP. Please, just leave me alone." I ran to my room and shut the door. The thing I've been waiting to tell him was finally out in the open, but it was said in the worst way.