Victoria-Ashton imagine (part two)

"So what happened next?"

"Third year went by quicker than I thought it would and everything slowly fell into place within the beginning of the fourth year."

"Like?"

"I'm getting to that, be patient son."

"Sorry dad."

"The first two months weren't very different from the other years in school but I did gain a few friends that are your uncles."

"I didn't know you went to high school with Uncle Michael, Cal, and Luke."

"In the beginning, neither did I."

"Continue please."

"A new student showed up in the office one morning to get a tour the campus-"

"How did you know she was new? You were creeping on the new girl weren't you dad?"

"No, I was just the T.A for the office in the morning."

"Oh."

"As I was saying, she needed a tour around campus so the secretary asked me to show her around and I agreed. She was a beautiful girl with vibrant green eyes, perfect length dark brown hair, and her skin was absolutely perfect."

"You sound like a weirdo."

"Sorry, she was just very beautiful."

"I can see that by the way that you're smiling."

"During the campus tour I couldn't help but stare over at her while she was staring in the opposite direction. She was amazed by all of the unique painting, the large letters painted on the walls, even the freshly cut blades of grass that surrounded the garden along with the warm scent of vanilla coming from the cafeteria."

"You were fascinated with someone you had barely met."

"Yes."

"She must've been very special."

"Believe me, she was."